Hamilton at Winnipeg - pregame discussion

Started by The Zipp, August 19, 2024, 02:06:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Zipp

If there ever was a trap game this is it.  New DC for Hamilton.  Short week and limited practice for the Bombers. 

This is a game that we should win if our defence plays like it has shown.

Jesse

Need to start fast and just put them away early.
My wife is amazing!

Blue In BC

Not a trap game. Ti Cats are really a very bad team. They will be on the road and it will be loud in the stadium. BLM won't be starting so we'll see Powell. They also had some injuries this week and I doubt a couple will play.

2019 Grey Cup Champions

Jesse

Quote from: Blue In BC on August 19, 2024, 02:11:05 AMNot a trap game. Ti Cats are really a very bad team. They will be on the road and it will be loud in the stadium. BLM won't be starting so we'll see Powell. They also had some injuries this week and I doubt a couple will play.

Didn't Powell get carted off in an ambulance last game?
My wife is amazing!

Sir Blue and Gold

Quote from: Jesse on August 19, 2024, 02:12:32 AMDidn't Powell get carted off in an ambulance last game?

But released today! Nothing that Bell high speed internet and a New York Fries cheesy poutine can't fix or maybe I'm just watching too many CFL games.

Blue In BC

Quote from: Jesse on August 19, 2024, 02:12:32 AMDidn't Powell get carted off in an ambulance last game?

Precautionary and he was released today. It's possible they may choose to sit him if he's experiencing any side effects.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

dd

I don't see the Ticats scoring a point in this game

Jesse

Quote from: Blue In BC on August 19, 2024, 02:16:18 AMPrecautionary and he was released today. It's possible they may choose to sit him if he's experiencing any side effects.

I just wouldn't say it's a given that he's starting until I see him practicing.
My wife is amazing!

Big Daddy

Honestly I'd like to see BLM so we can crush him.  No chance Zach would say at the half time interview that "we are showing them who they really are" as we lay a beat down (those of you that know what I'm talking about, will know), but I would like nothing more than to see us humble BLM because I don't think he is humbled at all.

Howdy doody - love to see him taken down a notch this week.

Jesse

Quote from: Big Daddy on August 19, 2024, 02:23:27 AMHonestly I'd like to see BLM so we can crush him.  No chance Zach would say at the half time interview that "we are showing them who they really are" as we lay a beat down (those of you that know what I'm talking about, will know), but I would like nothing more than to see us humble BLM because I don't think he is humbled at all.

Love it if he did though.
My wife is amazing!

dd

BLM plays and he not only won't score any points we will pick him 3 times and thoroughly embarrass that hillbilly!!

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Blue In BC on August 19, 2024, 02:16:18 AMPrecautionary and he was released today. It's possible they may choose to sit him if he's experiencing any side effects.
mmmm not really he was clearly knocked out in that game. I concede he will likely start. If it is Bo Pop gun.

I agree not a trap game blue Bombers will come in hungry!
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Jesse

I would agree it's a trap game, but it's not like we're rolling in at 10-0.

We shouldn't be taking anything for granted right now.
My wife is amazing!

ichabod_crane

Quote from: Big Daddy on August 19, 2024, 02:23:27 AMHonestly I'd like to see BLM so we can crush him.  No chance Zach would say at the half time interview that "we are showing them who they really are" as we lay a beat down (those of you that know what I'm talking about, will know), but I would like nothing more than to see us humble BLM because I don't think he is humbled at all.

Give it up already "who we really are!" It's stale and old news already... It's also called gamesmanship and if a Bomber was a bit cocky on a great team nobody would have an issue with it. I never had an issue with that comment and Bo was great in the Calgary community always. Never heard a bad thing ever gossiped about him. Sour grapes if you ask me if you are still carrying a grudge this long already. 

What about Dieter Brock dissing Winnipeg back in the day....NOTHING BUT THE ZOO TO SEE! :D That is much more distasteful to me, but then again I could care less in the end as he was out the door by that time. HIS opinion, not mine.

It is only a GAME....no one hurt outside feeble feelings. Move on.

Sir Blue and Gold

Quote from: Jesse on August 19, 2024, 02:41:50 AMI would agree it's a trap game, but it's not like we're rolling in at 10-0.

We shouldn't be taking anything for granted right now.

Agreed. It would be a trap game if we were 8-2. We're 2 wins better and we've scored about 50 less points than them and O'Shea should remind the offense of that every day all week.