REDBLACKS at Stamps GDT Thurs 8pm CT

Started by gobombersgo, August 14, 2024, 10:16:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J5V

Nice! Now it's a 2-score game. Well done RBs.
Go Bombers!

Pete

Masoli showing great touch, and I agree you can learn a lot from lapo...just not on every play please

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: J5V on August 16, 2024, 02:46:41 AMArmstead's going to gas this D by the 4th quarter.
The Stamps secondary is getting scorched earth ripped up.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

The Zipp

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on August 16, 2024, 02:50:30 AMWorse Lapo makes me think I'm in a classroom learning how to be a good driver.  :D

Exactly.  You cracked the code !!  That is what it is!!

Someday - I want to watch a game with goldmember. 

J5V

Masoli out-playing Maier by a country mile. Queue the Dickie freak-show. LOL!
Go Bombers!

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: The Zipp on August 16, 2024, 02:52:20 AMExactly.  You cracked the code !!  That is what it is!!
:D oh Lapo built to be OC and really nothing more.

markf

Masoli  Pass to acklin was brilliant

TecnoGenius

Quote from: J5V on August 16, 2024, 02:49:56 AMMasoli is stretching the D out nicely. Stamps have no idea what's coming. Beautiful play to Acklin.

Condell is very good OC when he has a balanced team capable of all run/short/deep.  Not to mention Condell already worked extensively with Masoli!!  They almost won a GC together!  (Our Nichols' fingertip stopped that!)
Never go full Rider!

Sir Blue and Gold

The CFL has been really unpredictable this year but Masoli coming in and playing great after all he's been through and so long away is pretty astonishing.

GOLDMEMBER

What the hell is Lapo talking about. SHUT UP SAWYER! Oh sorry I thought I was messaging the Jets forum. Sorry. ;D

TecnoGenius

Riders forum debating tonight whether they hate or like Walby.

We have more pages than them so far for this game, so we're the better forum!  8)  8)
Never go full Rider!

J5V

I guess they're not going to call holding on Calgary in Calgary. Got away with one there.
Go Bombers!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Sir Blue and Gold on August 16, 2024, 02:55:44 AMThe CFL has been really unpredictable this year but Masoli coming in and playing great after all he's been through and so long away is pretty astonishing.

I predicted it!  It's achilles or bust with Masoli.  If his body holds up he's a top-5 QB.  It's just that everyone forgets because basically '21 is the last time he had much field time.
Never go full Rider!

GOLDMEMBER

At least crappy McMahon has better lighting that dark as an alley RB stadium

The Zipp

We have some great kickers in the CFL