Started by GOLDMEMBER, July 25, 2024, 09:11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blueforlife

Blueforlife

So lucky (fumble)

Nice throw

Flag lol

Pete

why do they even have that rule? NO end?

Blueforlife

Big 1st down, nice throw, these young QBs show promise, nice to see, great future for the CFL with some of our young guns

Blueforlife

Quote from: Pete on July 26, 2024, 01:37:34 AMwhy do they even have that rule? NO end?

There must be seven players on the line of scrimmage — 5 lineman and 2 ends — at the snap of the ball. Failure to comply results in an illegal procedure — no end penalty. This penalty can also be caused by a player with an ineligible number taking an end position and not reporting to the referee prior to the play as found in Article 3 of Section 5 of the Scrimmage rule.

I googled it

Blueforlife

Evans looks sad
Alexander looks pumped

Blueforlife

Sask run game critical to victory
Mtl doesn't have run game going this half and could hurt em

Blueforlife

Sask QB got smoked

Mtl D nice stand

2x bar on 50+ FG

Pete

Quote from: Blueforlife on July 26, 2024, 01:39:38 AMThere must be seven players on the line of scrimmage — 5 lineman and 2 ends — at the snap of the ball. Failure to comply results in an illegal procedure — no end penalty. This penalty can also be caused by a player with an ineligible number taking an end position and not reporting to the referee prior to the play as found in Article 3 of Section 5 of the Scrimmage rule.

I googled it
\the thing is the league needs to find ways to reduce flags, especially those that interupt the flow of the game. Officials are way to often taking the spotlight. this looks like a rule that really could be eliminated

Blueforlife

Quote from: Pete on July 26, 2024, 01:45:51 AM\the thing is the league needs to find ways to reduce flags, especially those that interupt the flow of the game. Officials are way to often taking the spotlight. this looks like a rule that really could be eliminated
Nope, it's an important one

Blueforlife

Never heard of Alexander 3rd year.  Story starting to make sense.  He is seasoned a bit.

Jesse

Quote from: Pete on July 26, 2024, 01:45:51 AM\the thing is the league needs to find ways to reduce flags, especially those that interupt the flow of the game. Officials are way to often taking the spotlight. this looks like a rule that really could be eliminated

I'm sorry, players need to know the rules of the game. This is fundamental alignment. It shouldn't be an issue.
My wife is amazing!

Blueforlife

Alexander shows his inexperience there, got lucky

Blueforlife

At least got that right

Pete

once again the mystery command center steps in... when a coach doesn't have a challenge...seems arbitrary