Riders at Als GDT

Started by GOLDMEMBER, July 25, 2024, 09:11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOLDMEMBER

Well Davis is already much better than Evans. Not even close.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

J5V

Quote from: Jesse on July 26, 2024, 01:07:24 AMDoes a good healthy team exist in the league this year?
It does seem to be a year for injuries but you'd have to think that in a 9 team league eventually a good team will get healthy again.
Go Bombers!

Blueforlife

Got ourselves a ball game missed the TD >:(

dd

Forget mason fines, Davis Alexander will do just fine. Why they started Evans over this kid is beyond me.

Blueforlife

Quote from: dd on July 26, 2024, 01:18:27 AMForget mason fines, Davis Alexander will do just fine. Why they started Evans over this kid is beyond me.
One drive

Experience matters

Not an Evans fan but let's not get carried away

J5V

Here come the refs to help the Riders.
Go Bombers!

Blueforlife

Wow throws that one on a rope

J5V

What a terrible call. As soon as a team starts to build momentum against the Riders out comes the nylon.
Go Bombers!

Blueforlife

There is no bias for refs for the Riders end of

Tin foil on sale?

Techno put some in the mail?

Blueforlife

J5V

No fumble there.
Go Bombers!

dd

Quote from: Blueforlife on July 26, 2024, 01:20:45 AMOne drive

Experience matters

Not an Evans fan but let's not get carried away
The guy has yet to throw an incompletion , momentum clearly on Als side. I think the kid will win this game for them

And what 'experience' does Evans bring? He's terrible, always has been always will be

dd

14-14 passing and 2 TDs, ya, this kid is smoking!!

Blueforlife

Quote from: dd on July 26, 2024, 01:28:04 AMThe guy has yet to throw an incompletion , momentum clearly on Als side. I think the kid will win this game for them

And what 'experience' does Evans bring? He's terrible, always has been always will be
You are overstating the positive on Alexander based on a tiny sample size.  The experience of Evans is why he started the game.  Struggled so they went quickly to their #3.  Not staying he doesn't look goo, just looking for some balance here.  Two great drives, very impressive.  Might have found their new backup.  Need a year or two to know for sure.  Not a huge fan of Evans. Yes Als took over the game.  Nice to see.

Pete

and just like that a great first half is wasted