Riders at Als GDT

Started by GOLDMEMBER, July 25, 2024, 09:11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOLDMEMBER

Hopefully the Als can lay a licking on those Riders. Evans needs to NOT turnover the ball. Punting is ok.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Jesse

I guess I'll root for the ALs? Kind of my two most hated teams.
My wife is amazing!

dd

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on July 25, 2024, 09:11:37 PMHopefully the Als can lay a licking on those Riders. Evans needs to NOT turnover the ball. Punting is ok.
I have zero faith in Evans doing anything vs Riders defense. I think they will eat him alive, and the defenese will outscore Montreal's offense. Patterson won't even have to take the field.

J5V

Un-friggin-believable how lucky the Riders can be at times with regards to not having to play against injured players. Can't wait for reality to set in over there.
Go Bombers!

TecnoGenius

I think MTL pulls it off.  SSK isn't good on O.  Evans has to just do nothing but hitch screens and handing the ball off all night to beat the SSK D.  Remember, that's basically how MTL beat us in the GC.  We never did stop that hitch screen.

If Evans starts throwing into zone, then they are in major trouble.  Man coverage with no FS help he can go deep, it's 50/50 and a punt on 2nd down.  MTL's receivers are very good.  Ento and Dequoy will be hawking those noob-Patterson balls, and Noel will be messing with his head all night.

And remember, this is in MTL.

Everyone here should cheer for MTL because we need SSK to stop racking up the W's!
Never go full Rider!

J5V

Milt gushing over the Riders. Somebody stop feeding him the green Kool-Aid.
Go Bombers!

Blueforlife

Blueforlife

Blueforlife

Blueforlife

Blueforlife

Blueforlife

57 yarder hit the cross bar nice try

J5V

Let's see if this officiating crew calls a fair ball game unlike the last Rider game.
Go Bombers!

Blueforlife

Fletcher best dual threat back in league

GOLDMEMBER

Great little contest so far. An Al TD here would be nice.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!