Riders at Als GDT

Started by GOLDMEMBER, July 25, 2024, 09:11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blueforlife

GOLDMEMBER

Those stupid Horns aren't work.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Blueforlife

Blueforlife

I am not sure we can beat Sask

dd

Quote from: Pete on July 26, 2024, 12:48:38 AMwhat a difference a young aggressive coach makes. riders look good
Mace looks super confident on the sidelines. Impressive first year HC. Riders are going to be tough this year, especially when Harris comes back.

dd

Muamba roasted Evans at half time, man I thought I didn't like Evans!! He's right though, not sure why they aren't feeding fletcher the rock either run or swing passes, etc. Evans is a p*ss ooor passer.  3 points in a half ain't getting it done.

Maas was gushing about him in pre game, but I think he gets hooked in the 3rd quarter

J5V

Sooner or later the Riders are going to have to play a good, healthy team and face some adversity. They've been awfully lucky with their schedule to this point. I don't buy what the Riders are selling.
Go Bombers!

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: dd on July 26, 2024, 12:52:50 AMMace looks super confident on the sidelines. Impressive first year HC. Riders are going to be tough this year, especially when Harris comes back.
It is hard not to acknowledge the Riders might of found a winner here. All this a back up QB, no top WR, no top OL.

Bombers can beat these guys but there margin for error is slimmer for sure.

GOLDMEMBER

What is the panel smoking. They are all fumbling there words and lapping it up with Lapo. Well weed is legal now so....

dd

Dang, where is Lapos fashion sense. That is one ugly suit!!

Jesse

Quote from: dd on July 25, 2024, 10:50:55 PMI have zero faith in Evans doing anything vs Cryders defense. I think they will eat him alive, and the defenese will outscore Montreal's offense. Patterson won't even have to take the field.

Well, pretty much.
My wife is amazing!

Jesse

Quote from: J5V on July 26, 2024, 12:57:35 AMSooner or later the Riders are going to have to play a good, healthy team and face some adversity. They've been awfully lucky with their schedule to this point. I don't buy what the Riders are selling.

Does a good healthy team exist in the league this year?
My wife is amazing!

dd

Stupid penalty by riders,

dd

Evans is where he belongs, on the bench

Jesse

Quote from: dd on July 26, 2024, 01:10:06 AMEvans is where he belongs, on the bench

The new kid with a hot start.
My wife is amazing!