Official Game Day Thread - Winnipeg at Saskatchewan - July 19, 2024

Started by ModAdmin, July 17, 2024, 08:32:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete

I think we need Streveler in , Zac looks likes he's struggling physically and mentally

Big Daddy

Quote from: Sir Blue and Gold on July 20, 2024, 03:32:08 AMThat's how you know it was a terrible call.

My thoughts exactly. If suitor sees it and it's against bombers, it has to be ridiculous.

J5V

This is the kind of thing that makes our league look so bad. I don't know how O'Shea is maintaining his composure.
Go Bombers!

Blueforlife

Quote from: TecnoGenius on July 20, 2024, 03:34:10 AMI'm glad I'm not at Mosaic tonight.  I'd be very ornery.  I don't mind losing because we legit suck, but I don't want to lose by completely fake made up ref calling.

I'm pretty sure that clown that threw the DPI was the same one with the fake DH to end the half.  Every single thing to rob us.  If that ref lives in SSK, the league needs to do something to get rid of them.
Tin foil

GOLDMEMBER

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Blueforlife on July 20, 2024, 03:34:35 AMTin foil

Holy smokes B4L, check out the slowmo replay.  There was 100% nothing there, nothing at all, not even an argument.  How does a ref throw a flag there if they are being fair and honest?
Never go full Rider!

Blueforlife

Blueforlife

Quote from: TecnoGenius on July 20, 2024, 03:36:50 AMHoly smokes B4L, check out the slowmo replay.  There was 100% nothing there, nothing at all, not even an argument.  How does a ref throw a flag there if they are being fair and honest?
Human beings that are under paid make mistakes
This was a big one!

GOLDMEMBER

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

TecnoGenius

Pokey dropping everything his way tonight.  That was a must-catch ball, and very catchable throw, and Buck finally had a receiver open.

ToP 34:14 to 25:46

Expect our D pressure to disappear right about now.
Never go full Rider!

J5V

Go Bombers!

Blueforlife

Pete

Jefferson, Garbutt and Wilson playing lights out but they need help

dd

Quote from: TecnoGenius on July 20, 2024, 03:36:50 AMHoly smokes B4L, check out the slowmo replay.  There was 100% nothing there, nothing at all, not even an argument.  How does a ref throw a flag there if they are being fair and honest?
The PI call on Ford was beyond ridiculous , it was downright embarrassing that in this day and age, we have to put up with such an incompetent call. That was horrible