Official Game Day Thread - Winnipeg at Saskatchewan - July 19, 2024

Started by ModAdmin, July 17, 2024, 08:32:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J5V

Go Bombers!

Go_Big_D

Pete

keep the flags in the pockets. one of the most poorly officiated games this year

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Blueforlife on July 20, 2024, 03:29:35 AMCommand centre needs to cancel that

This is why you hang onto the challenge late into the game, because when you get a homer ref you get royally screwed and you have to sit there and take it.

That was literally the worst DPI call in 5 years, there was not any hint of DPI on it at all.

We had a chance to come back in the game (probably wouldn't anyway) before that call, but now it's near impossible with our dysfunctional O and a decent SSK D.  Which is funny, because SSK O is complete hot garbage.
Never go full Rider!

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: dd on July 20, 2024, 03:28:16 AMZack makes another brutal pass/interception in the red zone. Just eat the ball or throw it away, don't turn it over!! Points come off the board. This is Elks style football
they certainly look like the Elks.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Sir Blue and Gold

Quote from: J5V on July 20, 2024, 03:30:25 AMEven Suitor said it was a gift PI call.

That's how you know it was a terrible call.

VictorRomano

Biggie missing tackle after tackle.  Thanks for everything man, but it's over.

GOLDMEMBER

Blueforlife

Quote from: VictorRomano on July 20, 2024, 03:32:38 AMBiggie missing tackle after tackle.  Thanks for everything man, but it's over.
Not over but sun is setting, bad game

Blueforlife

GOLDMEMBER

CFL wants Riders to win because they can't get no fans out to watch their games.

TecnoGenius

I'm glad I'm not at Mosaic tonight.  I'd be very ornery.  I don't mind losing because we legit suck, but I don't want to lose by completely fake made up ref calling.

I'm pretty sure that clown that threw the DPI was the same one with the fake DH to end the half.  Every single thing to rob us.  If that ref lives in SSK, the league needs to do something to get rid of them.

These DPI calls remind me ot big NFL games where they just make stuff up to rig it.
Never go full Rider!