Official Game Day Thread - Winnipeg at Saskatchewan - July 19, 2024

Started by ModAdmin, July 17, 2024, 08:32:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M.O.A.B.

Go_Big_D

TecnoGenius

With points so stingy today, that turnover could be game.  Of all the reads he could pick (I counted 3 on the scramble), he picked the double-covered obvious one.  Woli wide open at the rail and a faaar easier (non-cross-body) pass.

Well, at least Buck has gone into "non-conservative" mode.  So that is good.  We can open up the book and try to get some O.
Never go full Rider!

dd

Zack makes another brutal pass/interception in the red zone. Just eat the ball or throw it away, don't turn it over!! Points come off the board. This is Elks style football

Blueforlife

J5V

Go Bombers!

TecnoGenius

Holy  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  That is the dumbest DPI in 5 years.  It's completely fake and the refs have sealed this game
Never go full Rider!

Blueforlife

Go_Big_D

GOLDMEMBER

This is unwatchable.the referring is beyond putrid!
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

dd

Quote from: TecnoGenius on July 20, 2024, 03:28:02 AMWith points so stingy today, that turnover could be game.  Of all the reads he could pick (I counted 3 on the scramble), he picked the double-covered obvious one.  Woli wide open at the rail and a faaar easier (non-cross-body) pass.

Well, at least Buck has gone into "non-conservative" mode.  So that is good.  We can open up the book and try to get some O.
He threw the ball behind Demski right to the rider defender. He couldn't have thrown it any worse than that

The Zipp

Big Daddy