Official Game Day Thread - BC at Winnipeg November 13, 2022 Western Final

Started by ModAdmin, November 11, 2022, 09:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buckzumhoff

We should have been up 14 points in the first few minutes. Bombers were taking it to them . then jt was a battle of ball control and good runs by Olievera. Could have put the game out of reach early.

Blue In BC

Lions were only somewhat close because of our mistakes. Yes, the Lions played fairly well on defence but we shot ourselves in the foot a few times. It's the nature of the game and the game was influenced because of whether. Home field fans made a difference a few times. Kudos.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

BlueInCgy

Quote from: Blue In BC on November 14, 2022, 12:10:11 AM
We won. Start polishing the Grey Cup. I don't want to get overly confidant but engraving instructions to follow shortly.

You?re old enough to remember 2001, right?  Let?s not get too far ahead of ourselves until the ?should? becomes the ?did?.

Blue72

With all of our starting receivers we had on the field today, Buck sure didn't call their numbers very much or at all.

Pete

BC did a good job of keeping Zac throwing from in the pocket and not letting him spin to the outside.  Weather also influenced Zacs normal mobility. I was really surprized that Ellingson did not have a catch let alone impact the game.
Our secondary was lights out I really liked Rose today. Best game by our linebackers all year

dd

Ya Ellingson was an absolute non factor. No big deal though, the receiving corps is far from one dimensional or reliant on one player. All make plays, I m not sure we even re sign him , hurt too much and younger cheaper receivers out there

GOLDMEMBER

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

dd

We quickly dismissed the question on his injury post game. I m thinking he plays next week

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: dd on November 14, 2022, 02:28:49 AM
We quickly dismissed the question on his injury post game. I m thinking he plays next week
just rewatching it on TV. He was hampered no question. He need him doing what he does. I think we will be fine.

He looked fine waking around at the end of the game. It would have been been best he did not get nicked at all but I think we are in good shape.

GOLDMEMBER

M.O.A.B.

I like how the Rider fans are put on a dillema on who to cheef for on Grey Cup? either the Bombers or Andrew Harris

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: M.O.A.B. on November 14, 2022, 03:31:42 AM
I like how the Rider fans are put on a dillema on who to cheef for on Grey Cup? either the Bombers or Andrew Harris
I am more concerned about the other RB than Harris.

3rdand1.5

TecnoGenius

We won. Start polishing the Grey Cup. I don't want to get overly confidant but engraving instructions to follow shortly. :)

Pray for Zach then.  If Brown starts we'll have a real challenge!  Our D will have to become '21 D to pull that off.  Even then...

Funny thing is, Zach's booboo looks a lot like what happend to Rourke!!  Hoping I'm wrong.

Lawrence should have knocked down his int. That cost us about 30 yards in field position. Brain fart. Aside from that he played well.

Not when you have Bomber D in fantasy!  :D :D :D

Rose made an int after turning on " play off mode ". :)

I won't say it... I won't say it!.. ..  8) 8) 8)

Rose made the SC box score as best D player!  Rose is ultra-elite.  I'd put him at a tie with Nichols as being just modestly behind (dear departed) Alford.

I have no idea what Rose was doing in-season with all those busts.  Maybe they weren't his thing or he was being schemed wrong.  Anyhow, all is redeemed as that timely INT kept the game from getting out of our control and balanced the TOs.
Never go full Rider!

ModAdmin

Who da thought.  BC had a grand total of 28 yards rushing tonight, Brady 130 yards on his own.
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden