Official Game Day Thread - BC at Winnipeg November 13, 2022 Western Final

Started by ModAdmin, November 11, 2022, 09:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dd

Quote from: pjrocksmb on November 13, 2022, 11:35:53 PM
Enjoy man, I love how we can razz now without crossing the line, take care bud.
Ya, its good that we can agree to disagree, whether its hit to the head, or offensive PI, whatever, at the end of the day, its just a game, everybody see's it differently, and that's cool by me.

TecnoGenius

Quote from: dd on November 13, 2022, 11:31:38 PM
Ya, I don't get it. Why are teams so superstitious?? Grab the trophy, enjoy the moment and go win the big one next week!!

Over the years I noticed CGY always touches it.  Didn't seem to hurt their chances!  Did anyone notice if TOR touched it?  I haven't finished the East game yet.

Well, I guess WPG figures it's worked so well so far, why break tradition.
Never go full Rider!

dd

Quote from: northof30 on November 13, 2022, 11:38:00 PM
Great win but still lots of mistakes, Leggs gives up 4 points, interception when you should know you just knock the ball down and most importantly allowing Collaros to take unnecessary risks resulting in injury. If he can?t go it?s over.
You're right, lots and lots of mistakes, and Zack will be good to go, but if he can't, i hear the fat lady singing.....

TecnoGenius

Quote from: pjrocksmb on November 13, 2022, 11:31:54 PM
One player should lick it

This is awesome.  Ya, lick it!!  Uh, maybe not in WPG -10 weather though.  Thing looks metal.  ;D ;D
Never go full Rider!

dd

Quote from: TecnoGenius on November 13, 2022, 11:41:07 PM
This is awesome.  Ya, lick it!!  Uh, maybe not in WPG -10 weather though.  Thing looks metal.  ;D ;D
At the very least, they should have picked the table up it was sitting on and raised it over their heads to celebrate!!! C'mon hoggies, show your stuff!!!

3rdand1.5

MEDIA KILLED ROURKE....THAYS ALL WE HEAE FOE THE WHOLE WEEK, ROURKE, ROURKE, RUORKE, ROURKE, ROUELRK....THABK YOU MEDIA FOR THAT...BOYASAAS.

TecnoGenius

Good job by the whole team.  It wasn't a slam dunk, even though we were in control for most of it.  Could have gone the other way many times.  Proud of the guys winning 3 straight W division titles.  That's got to be a rare thing on its own.

So sad I couldn't be there in person, but I'm so sick right now it's not even funny.  But I managed to make it through the game and sit up enough to type  :D :D

It was fun, guys.  I don't often get to go live-time on the GDT.

Now we wait for all the IGF fans to get home and light up the forum!
Never go full Rider!

J5V

Go Bombers!

J5V

P R R R R R R U U U U U U K K K K K K O O O O O O P P P !  LOL!
Go Bombers!

J5V

Quote from: TecnoGenius on November 13, 2022, 11:51:10 PM
So sad I couldn't be there in person, but I'm so sick right now it's not even funny.  But I managed to make it through the game and sit up enough to type  :D :D

Get better soon, Tecno! Big game coming up in Regina. We'll need you!
Go Bombers!

buckzumhoff

The defense came up big . Rourke didnt know what to do. . that sack with only a a minute and a half to go. Really put him back .  . and they were looking for big yardage but the line came through and didnt give him time.

buckzumhoff

Prukop is fast . made a nice run and on another play he handed it off but he could have went 20 yards if he kept it himself.

Blue In BC

We won. Start polishing the Grey Cup. I don't want to get overly confidant but engraving instructions to follow shortly. :)

Lawrence should have knocked down his int. That cost us about 30 yards in field position. Brain fart. Aside from that he played well.

Rose made an int after turning on " play off mode ". :)

Collaros didn't look to seriously injured but I guess we'll see how his week goes. Argos can't stop the run, so we'll just pound the ball.

2019 Grey Cup Champions

Blue In BC

At least one Lions fan on Lionbacker was glad Collaros was injured and is now cheering for the Argos.

Nothing like a poor loser.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

3rdand1.5

Far far, far from a great game...but we did it..Grant blows it.....gives 7....but the redeems and gets 7...Zach throws picks...then we get picks. Leggs misses, then doesn't the does..the doesn't....it was die from clean but we are going to the GC