Official Game Day Thread - BC at Winnipeg November 13, 2022 Western Final

Started by ModAdmin, November 11, 2022, 09:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TecnoGenius

Zach needs to get the foot into the ice tub immediately.

Told you guys at the beginning of the year it would epic to be WPG/TOR GC with an AH revenge tour.
Never go full Rider!

ichabod_crane

Just hope that ankle does not keep Collaros out of the grey cup.

dd

Zach will be good to go, they'll patch him up and get him ready to go.

pjrocksmb

Zach will play next week but we will likely seen a little more Prukop and maybe sprinkle in Brown?

TecnoGenius

Touch the **** trophy!  I don't know why they always decide not to.  They might not get the big one this year.  Enjoy the success you had.

Yoshi always guards the trophy.
Never go full Rider!

pjrocksmb

Great debates and posts on the forum my friends, thanks for helping me enjoy this with the community here.

Down in Maui so sad I missed this

Brady pure class, sign him long term

kronic

Usually players not in a BB uniform I have a hard time liking, but Nathan Rourke is a hard guy to dislike. He?s gonna be a good one.
edited at the request of the moderators

dd

Quote from: TecnoGenius on November 13, 2022, 11:29:31 PM
Touch the **** trophy!  I don't know why they always decide not to.  They might not get the big one this year.  Enjoy the success you had.

Ya, I don't get it. Why are teams so superstitious?? Grab the trophy, enjoy the moment and go win the big one next week!!

pjrocksmb

Quote from: TecnoGenius on November 13, 2022, 11:29:31 PM

One player should lick it

TecnoGenius

Why is Rourke crying?  He did better than any rookie QB could, and a NAT!  If he stays in the CFL he's destined for greatness.  He should be proud.
Never go full Rider!

pjrocksmb

Quote from: TecnoGenius on November 13, 2022, 11:32:06 PM
Why is Rourke crying?  He did better than any rookie QB could, and a NAT!  If he stays in the CFL he's destined for greatness.  He should be proud.
Because he isn't strong (yet)

dd

Quote from: pjrocksmb on November 13, 2022, 11:30:50 PM
Great debates and posts on the forum my friends, thanks for helping me enjoy this with the community here.

Down in Maui so sad I missed this

Brady pure class, sign him long term
Same, it was a great afternoon. Going for a post game run now.....enjoy the beach!!!! Looking forward to next week!!!

pjrocksmb

Quote from: dd on November 13, 2022, 11:34:18 PM
Same, it was a great afternoon. Going for a post game run now.....enjoy the beach!!!! Looking forward to next week!!!
Enjoy man, I love how we can razz now without crossing the line, take care bud.

dd

Quote from: pjrocksmb on November 13, 2022, 11:33:34 PM
Because he isn't strong (yet)
Its all part of the maturing process. Too much drama for my liking. You lost, it sucks, we get it.  

northof30

Great win but still lots of mistakes, Leggs gives up 4 points, interception when you should know you just knock the ball down and most importantly allowing Collaros to take unnecessary risks resulting in injury. If he can?t go it?s over.