Argos at Redblacks GDT

Started by GOLDMEMBER, September 24, 2022, 05:43:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOLDMEMBER

Lapo gotta go. No joke.

Just not a good team expect the kicking game.

Crazy amount of picks on Evans his career is over! Inexcusable.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Jesse

Quote from: pjrocksmb on September 25, 2022, 01:39:37 AM
Over stated on what I said, no I can be positive, negative and neutral, just because I have been positive over last 4 years on the Bombers doesn't mean I haven't posted a variety of opinions.  I simply don't agree that Lapo should be fired and folks are being a little harsh.  Never said he's doing good in Ottawa but I believe he still has the potential to to learn to become a decent HC.  Let's agree to disagree.

No need to ride the false narrative that I can only be positive.  Been on here for so long through good and bad and the biggest thing that I consistent on is stating my opinion and counter arguments. 

I got the positron label because I supported Hall, MOS, management, core players and our approach over the last four years (when many didn't).  That narrative has shown to be mostly valid.

Just because I think Lapo has a future as HC doesn't mean I'm right, just calling it like I see it.

Well, I can?t see what you see.

5th year as an HC and he?s still making very avoidable mistakes that hurt the team.
My wife is amazing!

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Jesse on September 25, 2022, 01:56:11 AM
Well, I can?t see what you see.

5th year as an HC and he?s still making very avoidable mistakes that hurt the team.
I am with Jesse and many others they never seem to make progress. 1 step forward 2 steps back in ever continuous manner?

GOLDMEMBER

You know you got great fans when people are in building RBs score many cheering patrons. You gotta like that.

GOLDMEMBER

GOLDMEMBER

RUN THE CLOCK- Wolfie eyes

I AGREE!!!

Pete

To give credit to the Argos they seem to be trending upward as a very well rounded team.   i would put them on par with Calgary

Jesse

Quote from: Pete on September 25, 2022, 02:04:43 AM
To give credit to the Argos they seem to be trending upward as a very well rounded team.   i would put them on par with Calgary

In a tier below, imo.

They?ve been beating up on Eastern teams the last 4 games (someone has to win). The last time they played a West team, they scored 19 points, MBT didn?t throw a TD and averaged 6.4 yards an attempt (terrible).
My wife is amazing!

pjrocksmb

Quote from: Jesse on September 25, 2022, 02:11:58 AM
In a tier below, imo.

They?ve been beating up on Eastern teams the last 4 games (someone has to win). The last time they played a West team, they scored 19 points, MBT didn?t throw a TD and averaged 6.4 yards an attempt (terrible).

Trending right away, not a good as Calgary for sure.  Slightly behind BC.

TecnoGenius

Quote from: dd on September 25, 2022, 01:22:45 AM
Is he but he really isn?t and that?s the problem. He?s a horrible head coach, and not much better OC.

Say what you want about Lapo as HC (Peter principle), but don't dis Lapo as OC.  Lapo is a superb OC and we (partially but in a major way) owe our '19 GC to him.

I bet if you asked Buck he'd be the first to say that Lapo taught him nearly everything he uses every week to clobber Ds.  The entire basis of the Buck system is the Lapo system.  Buck mainly added in a QB's flair and aggressiveness.
Never go full Rider!

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Jesse on September 25, 2022, 02:11:58 AM
In a tier below, imo.

I do not get it with MBT is gets the attention because of TSN needing the Agogos needs a decent QB to be at least a bit viable in that market. He really is not that good to me. Fails the eye ball test more than passes.

pjrocksmb

Quote from: TecnoGenius on September 25, 2022, 02:44:26 AM
Say what you want about Lapo as HC (Peter principle), but don't dis Lapo as OC.  Lapo is a superb OC and we (partially but in a major way) owe our '19 GC to him.

I bet if you asked Buck he'd be the first to say that Lapo taught him nearly everything he uses every week to clobber Ds.  The entire basis of the Buck system is the Lapo system.  Buck mainly added in a QB's flair and aggressiveness.

Facts and reason stated above

Jesse

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on September 25, 2022, 02:54:10 AM
I do not get it with MBT is gets the attention because of TSN needing the Agogos needs a decent QB to be at least a bit viable in that market. He really is not that good to me. Fails the eye ball test more than passes.

He had a good 2019 but runs hot and cold.
My wife is amazing!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on September 25, 2022, 01:48:59 AM
Lapo gotta go. No joke.

There are some whispers of Buck going to HC somewhere (SSK??) if we get to / win the GC this year.  Not saying I think this will transpire.

But, if Buck goes and Lapo is fired, I would snap up Lapo to be OC again.  In a heartbeat.  Even better if OTT still has to pay him.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on September 25, 2022, 02:00:56 AM
You know you got great fans when people are in building RBs score many cheering patrons. You gotta like that.

Ya the diehards still with STs supporting their team are awesome and remind of me of the WPG fans suffering through '12-'14.  Didn't the paper bags come out a few times back then?  Don't worry, OTT, it'll turn around... sometime.

P.S. All those defensive scores and that TOR OS for a OTT TD screwed up my cfl pickems total score of 51, argh.
Never go full Rider!