Blue Bombers roster - 2021-2022

Started by gobombersgo, December 14, 2021, 05:09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue In BC

Didn't it seem strange to move Thompson to the PR after being a starter to begin the season? I was happy to see Noah Hallett back but I didn't think he'd bump Thompson all the way to the PR.

Now Hallett is potentially injured again although it might have been a concussion protocol issue? He walked to the dressing room.

In any case, I hope he is ok and that Thompson might get added back to the AR as well.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

Jockitch

it was his brother #23, Noah,  that got walked to the dressing room
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

Blue In BC

Quote from: Jockitch on September 13, 2022, 06:42:04 PM
it was his brother #23, Noah,  that got walked to the dressing room

Yes I know it wasn't Nick that got injured. That's the point partially. Being able to walk to the dressing room.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

gobombersgo

Game 14:

John Hodge   @JohnDHodge
Brandon Alexander will officially make his first start of the season at safety, according to the team's depth chart.

Michael Couture will dress behind starting centre Chris Kolankowski.

Ed Tait   @EdTaitWFC
The @Wpg_BlueBombers get Brandon Alexander, Malcolm Thompson and Michael Couture back. Alexander listed as starter at S; Couture behind Chris Kolankowski at C.
Off: Nick Taylor, WR Drew Wolitarsky and S Noah Hallett. Evan Holm starts for Taylor, Brendan O'Leary-Orange for Woli.

Darrin Bauming   @DarrinBauming
Dane Evans listed as the #TiCats starter for Saturday vs #Bombers.
DE Julian Howsare & RB Don Jackson are out, starting LB Kyle Wilson is a game-time decision, and former #Bombers DB Alden Darby, often a healthy scratch this season, is in as a reserve.

x-Winnipeg Blue Bombers   @Wpg_BlueBombers
Our depth chart for Week 15 versus the @Ticats.
https://twitter.com/Wpg_BlueBombers/status/1570777480717537283/photo/1
https://twitter.com/CFL_News/status/1570870620505927683/photo/1

Hamilton Tiger-Cats   @Ticats
Here's how we lineup vs @Wpg_BlueBombers
https://twitter.com/Ticats/status/1570790699955544070/photo/1

In:
#36 Thompson
#37 Alexander
#59 Couture

Out:
#9 Taylor
#23 Noah Hallett
#82 Wolitarsky

Transactions:

2022-09-16   WPG   THOMPSON, Malcolm   DB   N   Wilfrid Laurier   Add To   Active Roster
2022-09-16   WPG   THOMPSON, Malcolm   DB   N   Wilfrid Laurier   Remove Signed   Free Agent
2022-09-16   WPG   WOLITARSKY, Drew   WR   N   Minnesota   Transfer To   Injured
2022-09-16   WPG   TAYLOR, Nicholas   DB   N   Florida International   Transfer To   Injured
2022-09-16   WPG   HALLETT, Noah   DB   N   McMaster   Transfer To   Injured
2022-09-16   WPG   COUTURE, Michael   OL   N   Simon Fraser   Add From Injured   Active Roster
2022-09-16   WPG   ALEXANDER, Brandon   DB   A   Central Florida   Add From Injured   Active Roster
2022-09-16   WPG   HANSEN, Thiadric   DL   A      Extend On   Injured
2022-09-16   WPG   CLEMENTS, Malik   LB   N   Cincinnati   Extend On   Injured
2022-09-16   WPG   AGUDOSI, Carlton   WR   A   Rutgers   Extend On   Injured

NewBlue

Wait, do they have a K Wilson coming back from injury?  Cause I'm sure ours isn't anywhere ready!

M.O.A.B.

Quote from: NewBlue on September 16, 2022, 11:41:59 PM
Wait, do they have a K Wilson coming back from injury?  Cause I'm sure ours isn't anywhere ready!

Ours is Kyrie Wilson. Theirs is Kyle Wilson.

Tiger

Quote from: gobombersgo on September 16, 2022, 10:04:48 PM
Game 15:

John Hodge   @JohnDHodge
Brandon Alexander will officially make his first start of the season at safety, according to the team's depth chart.

Michael Couture will dress behind starting centre Chris Kolankowski.

Ed Tait   @EdTaitWFC
The @Wpg_BlueBombers get Brandon Alexander, Malcolm Thompson and Michael Couture back. Alexander listed as starter at S; Couture behind Chris Kolankowski at C.
Off: Nick Taylor, WR Drew Wolitarsky and S Noah Hallett. Evan Holm starts for Taylor, Brendan O'Leary-Orange for Woli.

Darrin Bauming   @DarrinBauming
Dane Evans listed as the #TiCats starter for Saturday vs #Bombers.
DE Julian Howsare & RB Don Jackson are out, starting LB Kyle Wilson is a game-time decision, and former #Bombers DB Alden Darby, often a healthy scratch this season, is in as a reserve.

x-Winnipeg Blue Bombers   @Wpg_BlueBombers
Our depth chart for Week 15 versus the @Ticats.
https://twitter.com/Wpg_BlueBombers/status/1570777480717537283/photo/1

Hamilton Tiger-Cats   @Ticats
Here's how we lineup vs @Wpg_BlueBombers
https://twitter.com/Ticats/status/1570790699955544070/photo/1

In:
#36 Thompson
#37 Alexander
#59 Couture

Out:
#9 Taylor
#23 Noah Hallett
#82 Wolitarsky

Woooo hoooo
Football is easy if you're crazy as hell
Bo Jackson

We are inclined to think that if we watch a football game or a baseball game, we have taken part in it
John Fitzgerald Kennedy

BC Sucks
Tiger

Lincoln Locomotive

Quote from: NewBlue on September 16, 2022, 11:41:59 PM
surprised to see Thompson back....he was really playing well up until his injury.    Evans is looking for a bounce back game and will be looking for some redemption for all those untimely picks he threw earlier this season.   Hamilton is a dangerous wounded animal of a team and I expect a total war from them....it will be another close one I'm thinking!  Go Bombers!!  Hope Alexander and Couture both have great games!   For the W!!!
Bomber fan for life

Blue In BC

Quote from: Lincoln Locomotive on September 17, 2022, 04:44:25 AM
surprised to see Thompson back....he was really playing well up until his injury.    Evans is looking for a bounce back game and will be looking for some redemption for all those untimely picks he threw earlier this season.   Hamilton is a dangerous wounded animal of a team and I expect a total war from them....it will be another close one I'm thinking!  Go Bombers!!  Hope Alexander and Couture both have great games!   For the W!!!

Why are you surprised to see Thompson back or was that a surprise he's healthy again? He was playing pretty well before his injury and will be good depth even though Hallett is now the next man up behind Alexander.

I know Alexander is shown as the starter this week but we'll see if gets most of the reps on defence or whether they ease him in somewhat. He's anxious to play again. His leadership on the field is as valuable as his actual performance which is very exceptional.

He also brings the wood and I would think he'd set that tone very early so Ti Cats are hearing footsteps early.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

gobombersgo

Blue Bombers add to practice roster - September 20, 2022

WINNIPEG, MB., September 20, 2022 - The Winnipeg Blue Bombers today announce the club has signed three American players to the practice roster; defensive back Raleigh Texada as well as offensive linemen Payton Muljo and Liam Fornadel.

Texada (5-10, 188, Baylor; born: June 30, 1998 in Frisco, TX) comes to Winnipeg after a five-year career at Baylor. After redshirting in 2016, Texada earned more and more playing time over the course of his career, going on to start 32 of 37 as part of Baylor's secondary. Texada finished his college career with 142 tackles and four interceptions and was named to the Big 12 Commissioner's Honor Roll four times.

Muljo (6-6, 305, Northern Michigan; born: August 6, 1998, in Marquette, MI) joins the Blue Bombers after a four-year college career with the Wildcats. Muljo appeared in 19 games at left tackle, helping the Wildcats reach a new single-season rushing record in 2018 and in 2021, was named an All-GLIAC honourable mention.

Fornadel (6-5, 311, James Madison University; born: June 17, 1999, in Wyckoff, NJ) comes to Winnipeg after a five-year college career with the Dukes. Fornadel was a part of one of the best pass-blocking offensive lines in the nation. To finish out his career at JMU, the offensive lineman was named HERO Sports FCS Second Team All-American, VaSID First Team All-State, and FCS Preseason First Team All-American.

Blue Bombers sign three to practice roster, including defensive back Raleigh Texada
https://3downnation.com/2022/09/20/blue-bombers-sign-three-to-practice-roster-including-defensive-back-raleigh-texada/

gobombersgo

Blue Bombers add to practice roster - September 25, 2022

WINNIPEG, MB., September 25, 2022 - The Winnipeg Blue Bombers today announce the club has signed American defensive end Bronson Massie.

Massie
(6-4, 253, Kansas State; born: November 4, 1997, in Lufkin, TX) joins the Blue Bombers following a five-year college career with the Kansas State Wildcats. The standout defensive end played in 53 games as a Wildcat and capped off his college career with three sacks in the Texas Bowl against LSU. As a member of the Wildcats, Massie totalled 53 tackles, 7.5 tackles for loss, 3.5 sacks, and 3 passes defended.

Transactions:
2022-09-24   WPG   MULJO, Payton      N      Add To   Free Agent

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: gobombersgo on September 26, 2022, 12:02:39 AM
Blue Bombers add to practice roster - September 25, 2022

WINNIPEG, MB., September 25, 2022 - The Winnipeg Blue Bombers today announce the club has signed American defensive end Bronson Massie.

Massie
(6-4, 253, Kansas State; born: November 4, 1997, in Lufkin, TX) joins the Blue Bombers following a five-year college career with the Kansas State Wildcats. The standout defensive end played in 53 games as a Wildcat and capped off his college career with three sacks in the Texas Bowl against LSU. As a member of the Wildcats, Massie totalled 53 tackles, 7.5 tackles for loss, 3.5 sacks, and 3 passes defended.

Transactions:
2022-09-24   WPG   MULJO, Payton      N      Add To   Free Agent
LIKE!
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

M.O.A.B.

Muljo was on the players added to the practice roster the other day. And just to clarify he is American and not a National.

gobombersgo

BLUE BOMBERS ADD KEION ADAMS TO PRACTICE ROSTER

WINNIPEG, MB., September 28, 2022 - The Winnipeg Blue Bombers today announce the club has signed American defensive end Keion Adams to the practice roster.

Adams (6-2, 240, Western Michigan; born: June 8, 1995, in Salisbury, NC) joins the Blue Bombers after spending the past two seasons with the Saskatchewan Roughriders. Since joining the CFL, Adams has appeared in 16 games registering four sacks and 27 tackles. Before that, Adams spent four years at Western Michigan. During his senior year in 2016, Adams led the MAC in tackles for loss with 18 and led his team in sacks with 7.5.

Adams would go on to be drafted in the seventh round of the 2017 NFL Draft by the Pittsburgh Steelers where he would spend two seasons. The defensive end also spent time with the New York Giants before signing with the Roughriders.

https://www.bluebombers.com/2022/09/28/blue-bombers-add-keion-adams-to-practice-roster/

Winnipeg Blue Bombers sign former Saskatchewan Roughriders' defensive end Keion Adams

The Winnipeg Blue Bombers have signed American defensive lineman Keion Adams one day after he was released by the Saskatchewan Roughriders. He will be added to the team's practice roster.

The 27-year-old started four games for Saskatchewan earlier this season while Pete Robertson and A.C. Leonard were out due to injury. He dressed for a total of nine games on the year and recorded 17 defensive tackles and two sacks.

The Western Michigan product signed with the Riders as a free agent in December 2020 and played nine games as a rookie, recording nine defensive tackles, one special teams tackle, and two sacks.

https://3downnation.com/2022/09/28/winnipeg-blue-bombers-sign-former-saskatchewan-roughriders-defensive-end-keion-adams/

Transactions:

2022-09-28   WPG   ADAMS, Keion   DL   A   Western Michigan   Add To   Free Agent
2022-09-27   WPG   HAMMONDS, TJ   WR   A   Arkansas   Delete From Suspended   Free Agent

DM83

Any confirmation on Game  Day rosters?
specifically, if Bryant is out?
I assume Jeffcoat should sit due to a chronic injury.

What's the secondary going to look like?