The GAMING Thread

Started by blue_gold_84, August 16, 2012, 12:48:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue_gold_84

Quote from: barnes on November 02, 2012, 04:32:28 AM
I'm looking forward to getting my hands on ACIII, Forza Horizon and maybe dishonored.  There doesn't seem to be as many deep content games as there was 10 years ago, it's all just graphics now. 
Boo I'd rather have PS graphics and a deep game then 360 graphics and a bad story/gameplay.

If you feel that's the case, you should probably check out Sleeping Dogs. Lots and lots of content and a solid and lenghty storyline on top of that.
ACIII is shaping up to be in the good graphics, good content category, too. Halo 4 looks like like it may fall into that one, too.

I do agree, though. There are so many games with little to no content but good graphics.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

blue_gold_84

So, I finally played ACIII last night. Awesome game. If you played the others, you will most likely enjoy this one.

If this is the final AC installment, I really hope Ubisoft decides to release a boxset of some kind in the future. This has been one of my favourite game series during the seventh generation of consoles.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

So_Bombed

Just thought I would pipe in here... I've been playing Halo 4 for almost a month now and I'm pretty impressed.

I hated Reach, there was so much wrong with that game... the Halo franchise has redeemed itself with this one.

Mike

Quote from: NeverForgetGregCarr on December 05, 2012, 08:50:30 PM
Just thought I would pipe in here... I've been playing Halo 4 for almost a month now and I'm pretty impressed.

I hated Reach, there was so much wrong with that game... the Halo franchise has redeemed itself with this one.

What level you at?

AngryGreg

anyone have FarCry 3 yet?
DONT RUSH ME!! IM ON BLUE BOMBER TIME!!!

SynysterGates

Quote from: AngryGreg on December 05, 2012, 11:02:53 PM
anyone have FarCry 3 yet?

have it and loving it so far. Kept everything that was great about far cry 2 as well as adding the assassin's creed style map syncing and a huge xp upgrade tree
PSN=BleedBlueAndGold

AngryGreg

Quote from: SynysterGates on December 06, 2012, 12:41:27 AM
have it and loving it so far. Kept everything that was great about far cry 2 as well as adding the assassin's creed style map syncing and a huge xp upgrade tree

sweet...loved Far Cry 2

Duckman118

Far Cry 3 is easily the best Far Cry game yet. Far Cry 2 was nearly unplayable for me because for some reason my sensitivity felt broken. It would constantly be slowing down while looking or speeding up. Super annoying. The gunplay feels more like Battlefield now which i love. And the Multiplayer is actually fun, same with coop. great game and definitely GOTY worthy. The 3 top games this year have all been shooters.
"There is a conviction,
when you believe above,
absence leaks from inside,
and brings you back to life again,
I fear an emptiness,
so I just seek the truth,
then I just find myself,
coming back to you."

-Texas In July

blue_gold_84

I've heard nothing but good stuff about Far Cry 3. And if it's better than the second one, that says it all. Far Cry 2 was unreal.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

AngryGreg

Love what I'm hearing about Far Cry 3..hoping my wife gets me it for xmas lol...started ACIII, really impressed thus far

theaardvark

Question:  is the CFL mod of Madden 08 an actual 3 down, no fair catch with the rouge game?  I understand it is on the NFL field, or at least the short endzones, but just how close is it to real CFL ball?
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

AngryGreg

got Farcry 3....game is nothing but awesome!!!!

AngryGreg

im sooo addicted to this game  :D