Main Menu

The GAMING Thread

Started by blue_gold_84, August 16, 2012, 12:48:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duckman118

Quote from: AngryGreg on January 02, 2013, 10:08:54 PM
im sooo addicted to this game  :D
I beat it the other night. Very satisfying campaign. Co op is tons of fun with some buddies also.
"There is a conviction,
when you believe above,
absence leaks from inside,
and brings you back to life again,
I fear an emptiness,
so I just seek the truth,
then I just find myself,
coming back to you."

-Texas In July

AngryGreg

i only have like 5 missions to go..but only done like 40% of the total game
DONT RUSH ME!! IM ON BLUE BOMBER TIME!!!

Duckman118

Anyone watch the Battlefield 4, 17 minutes of gameplay? **** it looks almost photo realistic! Hopefully it's announced for next gen consoles so I can play on the next Xbox. Otherwise I need to upgrade my PC because there is no way current gen consoles will be able to run that beast without having to scale it down a ton.
"There is a conviction,
when you believe above,
absence leaks from inside,
and brings you back to life again,
I fear an emptiness,
so I just seek the truth,
then I just find myself,
coming back to you."

-Texas In July

blue_gold_84

Isn't BF4 for the next generation of consoles...? That's what I'm guessing because there is no way current gen consoles can make a game look that good. BF3 looked amazing but this BF4 gameplay demo was bananas.

Anyone try Bioshock Infinite? Looks pretty good and the reviews have been solid. I'm still making my way through MGR:Revengeance and GOW:Ascension and then hopefully on to Tomb Raider.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

SynysterGates

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on April 01, 2013, 03:57:54 AM
Isn't BF4 for the next generation of consoles...? That's what I'm guessing because there is no way current gen consoles can make a game look that good. BF3 looked amazing but this BF4 gameplay demo was bananas.

Anyone try Bioshock Infinite? Looks pretty good and the reviews have been solid. I'm still making my way through MGR:Revengeance and GOW:Ascension and then hopefully on to Tomb Raider.

Got Bioshock for PC and it is really amazing...i'd honestly be surprised if it doesn't win GOTY
PSN=BleedBlueAndGold

blue_gold_84

Quote from: SynysterGates on April 01, 2013, 05:56:04 PM
Got Bioshock for PC and it is really amazing...i'd honestly be surprised if it doesn't win GOTY

Sounds awesome. But the year just started. Plenty of good games on the horizon for 2013. ;)
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

SynysterGates

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on April 01, 2013, 07:34:44 PM
Sounds awesome. But the year just started. Plenty of good games on the horizon for 2013. ;)

lol true enough...have high hopes for watchdogs as well
PSN=BleedBlueAndGold

blue_gold_84

Quote from: SynysterGates on April 01, 2013, 07:55:13 PM
lol true enough...have high hopes for watchdogs as well

That game looks epic. So many awesome-looking games this year. ;D
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Duckman118

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on April 01, 2013, 03:57:54 AM
Isn't BF4 for the next generation of consoles...? That's what I'm guessing because there is no way current gen consoles can make a game look that good. BF3 looked amazing but this BF4 gameplay demo was bananas.

Anyone try Bioshock Infinite? Looks pretty good and the reviews have been solid. I'm still making my way through MGR:Revengeance and GOW:Ascension and then hopefully on to Tomb Raider.
BF4 was announced for only current gen consoles and PC so far. No comments regarding PS4 and NextBox.
"There is a conviction,
when you believe above,
absence leaks from inside,
and brings you back to life again,
I fear an emptiness,
so I just seek the truth,
then I just find myself,
coming back to you."

-Texas In July

Chester00

PS4.  microsoft got pwnd at E3. 

blue_gold_84

Quote from: Chester00 on June 13, 2013, 06:07:45 AM
PS4.  microsoft got pwnd at E3. 

Who wants a glorified TiVO? Not me. DRM nonsense, mandatory Kinect, and 24-hr online check-ins... Garbage. MS really mucked up, IMO.

I'm going to EB tomorrow to pre-order my PS4 when I pick up The Last of Us.

Lots of awesome games, too. Destiny, DriveClub, Watchdogs, inFAMOUS: Second Son... Just to name a few.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

SynysterGates

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on June 13, 2013, 01:06:09 PM
Who wants a glorified TiVO? Not me. DRM nonsense, mandatory Kinect, and 24-hr online check-ins... Garbage. MS really mucked up, IMO.

I'm going to EB tomorrow to pre-order my PS4 when I pick up The Last of Us.

Lots of awesome games, too. Destiny, DriveClub, Watchdogs, inFAMOUS: Second Son... Just to name a few.

Can't wait to pick up my copy tomorrow either
PSN=BleedBlueAndGold

Sir Blue and Gold

The effort by Microsoft is a good one. The system should be more than just games... at least from my perspective. I have a high-end PC for gaming only and I probably wouldn't want to go over to console for "just a gaming experience". A system that improves TV and let's me keep up with my sports and fantasy teams on one UI is cool though, plus having the ability to couch game.. not bad - I'm interested.

I'll end up with both eventually.. but I agree with you... Sony brought it in E3. I've always liked Sony's systems better than Microsoft's.

blue_gold_84

Quote from: SynysterGates on June 13, 2013, 03:47:02 PM
Can't wait to pick up my copy tomorrow either

One of the most anticipated titles of the year. I played the demo last week and was blown away. Tomorrow needs to hurry up! ;D
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Chester00

i havent played my ps3 in a few months and am a big god of war fan so i went to get ascension today.  this lady at EB told me about this game Last of Us that you guys are mentioning.   I am also a huge unchartered fan so i am going to have to take a look at this i tihnk!