Montreals best weapon

Started by DM83, June 08, 2024, 12:17:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ModAdmin

Count me as believing Ford had a much better game against Ottawa. 
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

TecnoGenius

Quote from: theaardvark on June 14, 2024, 08:36:47 PMI take exception to "number of DB's shown the door".  $SMS hamstrings a GM when other teams have money to spend and a hole to fill. 

We did show the door to Rose.  And another team has decided he may not be totally washed up.  I bet Rose would have signed for ELC, too, as he almost certainly is ELC on a PR right now.
Never go full Rider!

theaardvark

Quote from: TecnoGenius on June 14, 2024, 11:57:43 PMWe did show the door to Rose.  And another team has decided he may not be totally washed up.  I bet Rose would have signed for ELC, too, as he almost certainly is ELC on a PR right now.

Rose is on OTT PR, not roster.  Bringing him in for a look see for a couple grand was obviously worthwhile for Burke. 

We had all the opportunity to bring him back, sure, but Younger and Hall obviously dod not think he was necessary, and even though he signed on the PR in OTT, we have no idea what his ask would have been here, if it was discussed at all.  Not sure if his injury/play was the only reason for not bringing him back. Healthy scratch for the WDF and GC...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.