Official Game Day Thread - Winnipeg at Saskatchewan - May 20, 2024

Started by ModAdmin, May 19, 2024, 05:16:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete

When you play so many players that arent cfl ready its hard to assess anybody. Disappointing that no one on offence showed anything, Not much better on defense
Our back up qbs look awful

Blueforlife

Quote from: Pete on May 20, 2024, 10:16:44 PMWhen you play so many players that arent cfl ready its hard to assess anybody. Disappointing that no one on offence showed anything, Not much better on defense
Our qbs look awful
All about the film room, coaches will see what they need to

KINGCHARLES

Quote from: Pete on May 20, 2024, 10:16:44 PMWhen you play so many players that arent cfl ready its hard to assess anybody. Disappointing that no one on offence showed anything, Not much better on defense
Our back up qbs look awful
minus Streveler our  backups QB's are terrible. If I'm Walters and company I'm bringing in some new QB's to compete for that 3rd string spot.
BEASTS OF THE EAST

I DON'T BRAKE FOR RIDER FANS

BomberFan73

VictorRomano

A little late, but Wilson finally moving the ball.

GOLDMEMBER

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Sir Blue and Gold

We've had one week's worth of training camp playing an early road pre-season game.

The first quarter is really all I'm willing to take out of this game at face value and that was our a mix of starters and backups against their number 1s. 

Streveler looked a lot better in game than he did Saturday in practice. I was really happy with how our defensive line looked early.

Barriere and Wilson were disappointing which is too bad but I'm sure they'll both play better in a couple weeks. It's a really tough ask to come in and run a pro CFL offense in one week week.

You never want to lose but I wouldn't spend any energy worrying. It's a very early pre-season game against a more experienced home team in a year with a new special teams and defensive coordinator.

KINGCHARLES

BEASTS OF THE EAST

I DON'T BRAKE FOR RIDER FANS

Blueforlife

Wilson great drive and fantastic throw on the run.  Shows promise.

Blueforlife

Quote from: KINGCHARLES on May 20, 2024, 10:24:57 PMminus Streveler our  backups QB's are terrible. If I'm Walters and company I'm bringing in some new QB's to compete for that 3rd string spot.
This aged poorly watch the last drive.  Bringing in new guys is a terrible idea.  Deep breath.

Blueforlife

Quote from: KINGCHARLES on May 20, 2024, 10:33:15 PMok Barriere is cut

I would give  a look with starters but would give Wilson most reps.  Didn't look good so hard to know if a 2nd look is worth it.

VictorRomano

Blueforlife