Elks at Stamps Labour Day Game Thread Mon 5PM CT

Started by GOLDMEMBER, August 28, 2024, 07:49:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stats Junkie

Jake Julien padding his (gross) punting stats in the first quarter - 3 punts with 67 yard average.

Looking at it another way, he has had nets of 27,18 & 27 - 24 yard net average.

2 punt singles & illegal punt OB are all missed assignments.
Twitter: @Stats_Junkie
Threads: statsjunkie71

markf

Thompson threw that ball to gittens well before he was open. Very cool

BlueInCgy

Conflicted as to whether this game is boring or pathetic

J5V

Go Bombers!

The Zipp

Stats Junkie

Quote from: J5V on September 02, 2024, 10:50:05 PMWhat happened to Boris Bede? Is he injured?
Bruised ego perhaps, caused by 74% on FGs. Edmonton wants to see if Faithful can perform better.
Twitter: @Stats_Junkie
Threads: statsjunkie71

The Zipp

J5V

Quote from: Stats Junkie on September 02, 2024, 10:53:00 PMBruised ego perhaps, caused by 74% on FGs. Edmonton wants to see if Faithful can perform better.
Wow. Powerful leg but needs to learn some control I guess.
Go Bombers!

The Zipp

The Zipp

The Zipp

The Zipp

Quote from: BlueInCgy on September 02, 2024, 10:49:21 PMConflicted as to whether this game is boring or pathetic

Lil bit of A...lil bit of B

One hour till my 3rd fantasy team draft. 

markf

I would like to see that "trying to draw an offside" play made illegal.

J5V

How many times has Dickenson tried to draw a team offside on third down and it never works?
Go Bombers!

J5V

Quote from: markf on September 02, 2024, 11:07:34 PMI would like to see that "trying to draw an offside" play made illegal.

Yeah, I agree. Even if it worked, it's a BS play. Adds nothing to the game, isn't exciting in any way, and is an embarrassment for the offense when it doesn't work. I'm beginning to wonder if Dickie is what's wrong with Calgary. How long does Hufnagel stick with his buddy before he makes a change?
Go Bombers!