Elks at Stamps Labour Day Game Thread Mon 5PM CT

Started by GOLDMEMBER, August 28, 2024, 07:49:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Zipp

I have a problem...

My pickup broke down, the truck that came to get it broke down...what do I do guys?  Can't figure out my options - this is too hard - life sucks.

Blueforlife

BlueInCgy

Quote from: The Zipp on September 02, 2024, 11:10:59 PMI have a problem...

My pickup broke down, the truck that came to get it broke down...what do I do guys?  Can't figure out my options - this is too hard - life sucks.

I'm sure it will be OK

DM83

How does Calgary keep fielding a starting QB who is so bad? Not to mention my boy MBT. OK TD to Lewis.  Wow! Was this Lewis  the same guy who was so great for Montreal last yr.?

OK is MBT on one of his hot streaks ?

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: The Zipp on September 02, 2024, 11:10:59 PMI have a problem...

CAA?
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

The Zipp

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: The Zipp on September 02, 2024, 11:21:21 PMGoldy is back and hasn't been watching all weekend.  How was the trip?
splendid as always. Extra good with the win.

Perfect weaether
Binge watched Terminator Zero
Met with Larry @Ridermania
Wayne's World was the best ever! 20th annual. Just amazing. Golden Boy rocked the house!
Game was stressful but beauty none the less.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

BlueInCgy

If Tre has to watch MBT for the duration of the season he's playing somewhere else next season.  MBT is baaad

BlueInCgy

J5V

I have a question. Just before the end of the first half Meier throws the ball away. It lands on the turf and there is no Calgary receiver within 20 yards. How is that not Intentional Grounding?
Go Bombers!

The Zipp

"The game is stopped, the spider cam doesn't move anymore"

dd

Who cares about the spider can?!?! Are we this lost in technology?? We rehousing up a game not for an injury but because an overhead camera won't work. Sad

markf

This is So TSN.

Probably got "interns" working on the crew.for free.

Rare is the game I watch on their stream that isn't glitchy.

markf

Dave dickensen has a lackey who has the job of standing beside Dave and holding his water 😂