Argos at TiCats Labour Day Game Thread Mon 1:30PM CT

Started by GOLDMEMBER, August 28, 2024, 07:48:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blueforlife

Quote from: The Zipp on September 02, 2024, 08:57:43 PMThe rouge is in play...tie game
Too early to think about that and a rare occurrence
Bell looks good

The Zipp

Quote from: Blueforlife on September 02, 2024, 09:05:04 PMToo early to think about that and a rare occurrence
Bell looks good

It's a tie game right now

Blueforlife

Quote from: The Zipp on September 02, 2024, 09:06:47 PMIt's a tie game right now
Too early to think about that and a rare occurrence

It's not in play imo

Hammy will get 3 likely and maybe 6 here

Yup one won't do it

Leggs huge from 55, many were wrong about this kid, proud of him

J5V

Quote from: Blueforlife on September 02, 2024, 09:05:04 PMToo early to think about that and a rare occurrence
Bell looks good
Bell is running like a man possessed. BLM struggling to throw well consistently. Legs having a good day.
Go Bombers!

Blueforlife

Exceptional play calling for Hammy

Like putting the kid in at QB, nice!

J5V

Go Bombers!

The Zipp

Blueforlife

Bo throws the nicest deep ball in the league when he is on

Blueforlife

The Zipp

Ha ha

Argos and Chad lose like the losers they are. 

Blue In BC

Quote from: The Zipp on September 02, 2024, 09:19:39 PMBo to bolo - love it!!

So the name for that play is bobolo. Nice catch by O'Learly-Orange.

Demise of the Ti Cats delayed for another week. They did outplay the Argos today and deserved the win.

Note: Argos probably lost Amos to a hand or shoulder injury. It looked like his hand might have been in a bad spot when he made that tackle. Could have broken it? Argos may need to bring back Pierce after cutting him this week.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

J5V

Quote from: Blue In BC on September 02, 2024, 09:35:25 PMSo the name for that play is bobolo. Nice catch by O'Learly-Orange.

Demise of the Ti Cats delayed for another week. They did outplay the Argos today and deserved the win.

Note: Argos probably lost Amos to a hand or shoulder injury. It looked like his hand might have been in a bad spot when he made that tackle. Could have broken it? Argos may need to bring back Pierce after cutting him this week.
Agree the Cats deserved to win. Kelly did well at times but he is not the saviour. Bell was terrific running the ball and the Argos had no answer for him. BLM still showed inconsistency but made some very good throws today and it was enough.

Did anyone see BLM look into the camera after his big completion to O'Learly-Orange and remark "best backup in the league" followed by an eye-roll. He is a piece of work. lol. I can't see him and Milanovich co-existing on this team next season.
Go Bombers!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: The Zipp on September 02, 2024, 06:43:35 PMDinwiddie wasted his challenge on the second play of the game. 

He didn't even get advice from upstairs - not smart

I'm not sure I've ever seen a HC throw a challenge that fast before.

He needs to hire Tecno to explain it to him!  The new guidelines would never allow that to be overturned.  Heck, it may even stand under 2023 rules.  Dinwiddie is too impulsive and lacks control.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

The Bell run 1Q8:20 where he should have been knocked down but keeps his balance is really amazing.  By all rights he should have been falling to the turf.  Too bad another DB got him after, as that would have made for an even better highlight reel.
Never go full Rider!

The Zipp

Quote from: TecnoGenius on September 02, 2024, 10:05:29 PMI'm not sure I've ever seen a HC throw a challenge that fast before.

He needs to hire Tecno to explain it to him!  The new guidelines would never allow that to be overturned.  Heck, it may even stand under 2023 rules.  Dinwiddie is too impulsive and lacks control.

I saw the flag and thought "did the referees throw a differnt color for some reason?"