Als at Riders GDT Fri 8pm CT

Started by gobombersgo, August 15, 2024, 08:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TecnoGenius

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on August 17, 2024, 01:14:11 AMLaugher misses from 30 LOL

That GLOB place kicker on that other team is kicking better than Lauther!
Never go full Rider!

GOLDMEMBER

Hello Andre please you and crew don't screw this one ok?
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

GOLDMEMBER

Brutal punt

He looked like Sheehan on that one.

J5V

Lousy kick. OOB at the 23, penalty. Crappy.
Go Bombers!

markf

Tuned into 620 ckrm for a minute.... They were giving betting advice.

I Don't object to the prevalence of sports betting, but it will always seem strange to me.

First glitch of the night TSN stream. Many more ahead.

TecnoGenius

Sankey & Beverette will be making mullet's life difficult tonight.  To get good runs they'll have to outsmart them.

Yay, 2 & out for SSK
Never go full Rider!

GOLDMEMBER

J5V

Why do the Riders always play like dirtbags?
Go Bombers!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: J5V on August 17, 2024, 01:24:58 AMWhy do the Riders always play like dirtbags?

Coached that way from the top-down.  Been that way since at least 2017.
Never go full Rider!

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: J5V on August 17, 2024, 01:24:58 AMWhy do the Riders always play like dirtbags?

EZ, because they are.

Stats Junkie

Interesting TSN graphic prior to the Lauther MFG. They showed him as 22 out of 128 on the season. That is Gene Lakusiak bad.

I thought that the flag for grounding was going to be for ineligible receiever. If the first player to touch a throw is an O-lineman it is a penalty. Upon review, it looked like it bounced first.
Twitter: @Stats_Junkie
Threads: statsjunkie71

J5V

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on August 17, 2024, 01:26:53 AMEZ, because they are.
Always with the extra curriculars after the whistle.
Go Bombers!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Stats Junkie on August 17, 2024, 01:27:59 AMI thought that the flag for grounding was going to be for ineligible receiever. If the first player to touch a throw is an O-lineman it is a penalty. Upon review, it looked like it bounced first.

Even if it hits the back of his cleats or butt?  I'll take your word for it.  I'll check later if it really hit the ground first.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Attendance @Mosaic is really really bad.  Wow.  A marquee matchup, arguably the best 2 teams in the league (by standings) in a potential GC matchup (in greenie dreams).  And this is the best crowd they could pull?  Beautiful night, no rain, nice temp.

Sad, greenies!!  No longer the league's best fans!!
Never go full Rider!

J5V

Harris is obviously fresh and running on adrenaline. It's very important for the Als D to make him as uncomfortable as possible, keep him unsettled and unsure.
Go Bombers!