Riders at Als GDT

Started by GOLDMEMBER, July 25, 2024, 09:11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOLDMEMBER

Great call by the ref. Way to go Evans. Turnover. Not even close.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

J5V

Evans not very good.
Go Bombers!

dd

Kaleb Evans doing what he does best....turn the ball over!!

If I'm Montreal I m calling Mason fines right now and bring8ng him in. If fajardo is gone for another 6 games they're in trouble

GOLDMEMBER

Hey Lalonde we can't friggin hear a word you are saying with those bloody hell horns blaring.

ichabod_crane

I keep hearing "HORSESHACK" instead of KORSAK the Sask punter! This will only make sense for any WELCOME BACK KOTTER tv show fans from the 70's! :) HEY MR KOTTEERRRRR! :D  Where John Travolta sort of started his acting career  as one of the "sweat hogs" before Saturday Night Fever and GREASE! :)

Blueforlife

dd

Where has Frankie hickson been this year?? They're starting Oulette instead of this guy!?! Serious speed from the backfield. All Patterson has to do is hand the ball off to him chew up the clock and score, game over.

Blueforlife

Quote from: dd on July 26, 2024, 12:10:35 AMWhere has Frankie hickson been this year?? They're starting Oulette instead of this guy!?! Serious speed from the backfield. All Patterson has to do is hand the ball off to him chew up the clock and score, game over.
One carry so far (previous to this game), sure looks good, nice to have power and speed options

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: ichabod_crane on July 26, 2024, 12:07:37 AMI keep hearing "HORSESHACK" instead of KORSAK the Sask punter! This will only make sense for any WELCOME BACK KOTTER tv show fans from the 70's! :) HEY MR KOTTEERRRRR! :D  Where John Travolta sort of started his acting career  as one of the "sweat hogs" before Saturday Night Fever and GREASE! :)
WHAT?  ::)  LOL

Blueforlife

Wow big hit on Sask QB as he went out of bounds (ran into a guy)

GOLDMEMBER

Hey Shea do up your helmet mate!

Pete

Zac could take some lessons from Patterson on how to throw away a ball when you have no options.
Patterson seldom takes a sack when on the run.

J5V

Patterson's a bit of a Drama Queen, isn't he?
Go Bombers!

dd

Quote from: Blueforlife on July 26, 2024, 12:18:28 AMWow big hit on Sask QB as he went out of bounds (ran into a guy)
That's what I thought too! He got levelled!! That should have been flagged. That hit was totally avoidable. There's no respect left in this game.

Blueforlife

Quote from: dd on July 26, 2024, 12:20:54 AMThat's what I thought too! He got levelled!! That should have been flagged. That hit was totally avoidable. There's no respect left in this game.
Dangerous contact