Redblacks at Elks

Started by GOLDMEMBER, July 14, 2024, 02:28:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOLDMEMBER

Would love to see Brown start and get a win here.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Blue In BC

Elks added Moncrief and Oakman to their AR. Might be a bit rusty but that's going to improve their defence.

I'll be cheering for the Redblacks and Brown in particular.

It's a coin toss about how this will turn out. Elks have a history of self destruction.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

Blueforlife

Should be a very good game if Brown is healthy.

DM83

Yes if Drew plays, I easily change my pick to an Ottawa win.  If he doesn't, than Edmonton could win. I heard yesterday, he was cleared to play.

On a different note, with Saskatchewan, poor Yoshi, looks like he got that knee twisted. Hope he can get back.

Blueforlife

https://3downnation.com/2024/07/13/redblacks-qb-dru-brown-believes-no-apology-needed-for-hit-that-landed-him-in-concussion-protocol/

Class act, sure hope he can continue to develop. A fantastic asset for this great league.  Proud of you Dru!

J5V

Quote from: Blueforlife on July 14, 2024, 06:46:45 PMhttps://3downnation.com/2024/07/13/redblacks-qb-dru-brown-believes-no-apology-needed-for-hit-that-landed-him-in-concussion-protocol/

Class act, sure hope he can continue to develop. A fantastic asset for this great league.  Proud of you Dru!
Great post and thanks for the link. I'd like to join you in wishing Dru all the best. Here's hoping we see him in blue and gold again one day.
Go Bombers!

Jesse

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on July 14, 2024, 02:28:27 PMWould love to see Brown start and get a win here.

Eastern wins against the West are only a good thing.
My wife is amazing!

theaardvark

Quote from: Jesse on July 14, 2024, 10:08:52 PMEastern wins against the West are only a good thing.

Elks beating the RB's makes crossover easier...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

Blueforlife

dd

Horrible pass interference call on Ottawa, why wouldn't dice have challenged that as that let Edmonton out of their end??

Jesse

Quote from: theaardvark on July 14, 2024, 10:40:00 PMElks beating the RB's makes crossover easier...

Doesn't matter to me if there's a cross over or not  ;)
My wife is amazing!

Blueforlife

Sick throw and catch Elks TD

markf

Based on Dru Brown having a lot of time to throw.... looks like Oakman's best days are behind him. not sorry we did not go after him.

Blueforlife

83 Ottawa fastest guy in league?

Blueforlife

DT DB throws a nice deep ball