Calgary @ Montreal

Started by J5V, July 06, 2024, 11:31:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

55StickCar

But we will move up to 6th in the rankings after this weekend.

dd

Quote from: 55StickCar on July 07, 2024, 12:26:05 AMUnfortunately I think Calgary is going to break our backside next week.
I think so too. They are a step faster and far more physical than Montreal and that's saying something

Montreal has a few things go wrong that first half, they ll come back and make a game of this the second half

Jesse

Quote from: 55StickCar on July 07, 2024, 12:26:05 AMUnfortunately I think Calgary is going to break our backside next week.

You're seeing more than I am.
My wife is amazing!

55StickCar

I agree. Montreal is like we were the last few years. Down but rarely out. Remember that Edmonton game for one.

We will finish ahead of Edmonton and possibly cross over. Nothing more.

Throw Long Bannatyne

Quote from: Jesse on July 07, 2024, 12:24:44 AMDarnit Montreal, the one week I'd be perfectly happy with you winning.

Glad someone stood up and has taken on the Als, I was wondering if anyone would be capable of beating them.  They certainly haven't shown that they will beat themselves yet, showing no signs of complacency or arrogance.

dd

Montreal has been a team that capitalized on big plays to win ball games. Calgary has done well to not have any explosion plays and is leading this game and will likely win it.

Pete

Dickensen "king of the dumb challenges

The Zipp

Seemed like RTP to me..would have given them a first down.   I thought it was a decent challenge

Pete

in slow motion, but at regular speed I dont think so, plus it wasnt a relatively hard tackle  and was clean

The Zipp

Pete

Somehow the league has to do something about qbs sliding at the last moment then drawing a rtp. If they want the protection qbs should have to slide earlier. vs sliding when the defender has already started his tackle

dd

Dickenson does nothing but whine on the sidelines, just give it up already grandpa!!

Pete

Fletcher is just so quick

The Zipp

No excuse for not getting the covert off in time

Something got messed up

dd

It looked like the Als were waiting for the officials to spot the ball on a hash mark vs centre of the field and the officials didn't move the ball, they get called for a time count and Angry Jason Maas showed up on the sideline!! And I don't blame him, get it right officials