Calgary @ Montreal

Started by J5V, July 06, 2024, 11:31:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Zipp

89 passing yards for Maier ??

Jesse

Quote from: The Zipp on July 07, 2024, 01:25:47 AM89 passing yards for Maier ??

Pretty much every pass I've seen has been behind the line of scrimmage, rocking the short game.
My wife is amazing!

Pete

how good is philpot

Jesse

Yeah, Calgary looks unstoppable guys. I'm shaking.
My wife is amazing!

Pete

mtrl just did us a favor...

The Zipp

We should beat Calgary at home

dd

I think so. Maier looked brutal tonight, what did he have 100 yds passing?? Strev had more than that and he ran the ball all night!!

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Jesse on July 07, 2024, 01:46:43 AMYeah, Calgary looks unstoppable guys. I'm shaking.
LOL
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

GOLDMEMBER

Wonderful choke job on the Dickie and Stamps.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

markf

The Calgary Defence .... Tackling was as bad as it gets. All of them.

And Maier.  Wow. he looks lost out there.

dd

I just love watching dickenson rage and whine on the sideline, his misery brings me much joy

Throw Long Bannatyne

Quote from: Pete on July 07, 2024, 01:15:39 AMFletcher is just so quick

Liked him when he played for the Elks, being a scat back pretty amazed he's done so well in Mtl, who'd of thunk he'd be more effective than Stanback.

TecnoGenius

Dequoy showing the only downside to a roving skinny speedster FS... don't take on guys 100 lbs heavier than you.  Dude probably broke something, so he's out for a couple of months.  If we're lucky, he'll still be gone when we next play MTL.  He should have waited to tackle from the side/behind.

MTL did us a major solid!  Thanks Maas!  Not only does it help WFC in the standings, but it pays off bigly in fantasy & pickems!  Fletcher was 160Y ground and over 100Y air + a TD!  Completely insane.  Whooda thunk it: Fletcher>Philpot in fantasy points.

Don't discount CGY: they held their own against the best team in the league far better than we did in week 1.  If CGY keeps some momentum late into the 4th they likely win.

We should study what CGY was doing in the first half, because MTL had no answer for it.  MTL looked dazed & confused.  So that's the way you beat MTL... Make some notes for the GC of WPGvMTL in BC!
Never go full Rider!

DM83

Calgary has a tendency to lose the fourth Qtr.  do they change the way they play? Montreal did find a way to win.

Fajardo looks like M.O.P. For the league
Montreal looks like potential champs.
Was Montreal safety seriously injured? He is great for them.
They play great offense and defense.
Now if they would only confiscate those annoying horns.

TBURGESS

Montreal showed why they are the best team in the league in the 4th and did us a favor by beating a tough Calgary team. 

A smash mouth battle that looked a bit like a playoff game. 

Calgary threw for just 130 yards, not going to win many games with just a running game. But wait! We did it... against Ottawa. 

It's early but Philpot has the inside track for most outstanding Canadian. 
Winnipeg Blue Bombers - 2019 Grey Cup Champs.