Official Game Day Thread - Hamilton at Winnipeg - June 9, 2023

Started by ModAdmin, June 08, 2023, 02:22:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BBRT

Quote from: Lincoln Locomotive on June 09, 2023, 07:34:24 PM
As it has been stated by other posters.....we are at the beginning of the season and the next 3 games will answer a lot of questions about our team and other teams.   Having a "gut feeling" is just what it is and it's not based on anything really and it's not being negative or a Debbie downer either.

Fact is, we have a great team assembled and every team in the league is going to give us their best shot each and every time, including BLM and the TiCats who are here to make a statement.

That being said, I also am not prone to being rabidly and blindly rah rah pro Bombers and after 60 plus years of being nothing but a loyal Bomber fan, through both lean years and glory years, have earned the right to express my view point.  

I respect each and every poster on this forum, even if I don't always agree with them and I hope everyone on this site does too!

Go Bombers and throttle BLM and the Cats!!

Well said from someone who actually saw the "Lincoln Locomotive" in action on Wide World of Sports back around 1960 or 1961. Sorry can not remember the exact year -  Watched the game from the Lewis Bros Barber Shop in Des Moines Iowa (the owner was Leo Lewis's uncle). I guess I have been a Bomber fan for over 60 years now as I was 14 or 15 when I saw Leo Lewis play.

VictorRomano

VictorRomano

Just wishful thinking, but ZC looks like he might challenge Matt Dunigan's 713-yard game tonight.

LXTSN

Tee42

Penalties are killing Ti Cats.  Undisciplined. 
Great start Blue!!!

Blue72

Our Oline are playing great for the first game, D needs a bit more presser on BLM.

Tiger

Quote from: Blue72 on June 10, 2023, 02:00:10 AM
Our Oline are playing great for the first game, D needs a bit more presser on BLM.
Yup
Will we see Dru in 4th for some reps?
Football is easy if you're crazy as hell
Bo Jackson

We are inclined to think that if we watch a football game or a baseball game, we have taken part in it
John Fitzgerald Kennedy

BC Sucks
Tiger

dd

Ticats making a game of this, look out.....we need to get the momentum back

Blue72

Is Jeffcoat playing as there is NO rush from that end?

Blue72

dd

Oh my gosh that was the ugliest offensive play followed by a whiffed tackle by bailey , tabbies score 6. Ugly ugly ugly

The Zipp

dd

What the h*ll is happening!!! We are imploding right before our eyes!!!! We ve given the Ticats 21 of their 31 points from screwups!!!

8 point ball game. Time to get focussed and quit goofing around

Blue72

No more fancy stuff just start moving the ball up field like first quarter