Official Game Day Thread - BC at Winnipeg November 13, 2022 Western Final

Started by ModAdmin, November 11, 2022, 09:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pjrocksmb

Quote from: TecnoGenius on November 13, 2022, 10:31:54 PM
Need to ease up on Leggs.  He's made 2 for 2 FGs, and 1 for 3 PATs.  We still need Leggs to win this game.  Let's hope he can snap out of it.
Facts are presented above

Also a nice dose of reason

6 > 4 (two made fgs, missed 2 -1 pts and they got a 2)

dd

Quote from: pjrocksmb on November 13, 2022, 10:29:48 PM
Yup yup

Dd nope nope
i can't even believe in 2022 we're even having this conversation, but the ball carrier is cringing to protect himself for the oncoming hit, the tackler has to adjust his target area. The guy was knocked out cold as a result of the head to head hit. It s a foul every day of the week. I can't believe people even argue this, but whatever, moving on.....

3rdand1.5

SORRY BOMBERS ARE PLAYING MOSTLY WELL BUT LEGGS ....NO....NO...NO....NO.NOOOOO

TecnoGenius

Quote from: dd on November 13, 2022, 10:33:23 PM
i can't even believe in 2022 we're even having this conversation, but the ball carrier is cringing to protect himself for the oncoming hit, the tackler has to adjust his target area. The guy was knocked out cold as a result of the head to head hit. It s a foul every day of the week. I can't believe people even argue this, but whatever, moving on.....

They never call that hit on ST.  I haven't seen that called all year.  You have to leave your feet and "spear" in order to get called.  It just doesn't happen.  Now, should it be a penalty?  Is it bad juju?  Maybe, but we can argue that after the game.

Miller's big hit did stop the BC momo that was about to run away.
Never go full Rider!

blue_gold_84

Quote from: TecnoGenius on November 13, 2022, 10:35:08 PM
They never call that hit on ST.  I haven't seen that called all year.  You have to leave your feet and "spear" in order to get called.  It just doesn't happen.  Now, should it be a penalty?  Is it bad juju?  Maybe, but we can argue that after the game.

Miller's big hit did stop the BC momo that was about to run away.

It's comical how dd can't just admit being wrong.
#forthew
лава Україні!
井の中の蛙大海を知らず
What a wretched timeline.

pjrocksmb

Quote from: dd on November 13, 2022, 10:33:23 PM
Pro protext players
Also need to call it like we see it based on rule book
These plays happen, hope Williams is ok
Agree we can move on.  Fine to have your take on it!

pjrocksmb

Quote from: 3rdand1.5 on November 13, 2022, 10:34:36 PM
SORRY BOMBERS ARE PLAYING MOSTLY WELL BUT LEGGS ....NO....NO...NO....NO.NOOOOO
Stop yelling lol
Quote from: blue_gold_84 on November 13, 2022, 10:35:30 PM
He said he wants to move on, 1st step to admitting one is wrong maybe

TecnoGenius

Did anyone see the Gray hold?  I didn't see any hold on live or replay.  Refs trying to keep BC in it?  Will need study after the game.

Rourke over-throwing again.  Body language by Burnham is giving away their morale level.  Is BC starting to lose it?
Never go full Rider!

pjrocksmb

Quote from: TecnoGenius on November 13, 2022, 10:37:01 PM
Did anyone see the Gray hold?  I didn't see any hold on live or replay.  Refs trying to keep BC in it?  Will need study after the game.

Rourke over-throwing again.  Body language by Burnham is giving away their morale level.  Is BC starting to lose it?
Didn't see hold
BC was never in it

pjrocksmb

dd

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
井の中の蛙大海を知らず
What a wretched timeline.

pjrocksmb

dd

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on November 13, 2022, 10:35:30 PM
that's because he isn't wrong!! ;) ;) ;) Peace, love to all!!