Sell Out ?

Started by Sec223, November 09, 2022, 09:50:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pigskin

Quote from: bluengold204 on November 13, 2022, 04:55:23 AM
Guy is afraid of the cold

Wow, tough crowd here. Someone puts out some fake news and the rest follow. Aards said he had another event he couldn't miss and had to miss the game.  
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

Tiger

Football is easy if you're crazy as hell
Bo Jackson

We are inclined to think that if we watch a football game or a baseball game, we have taken part in it
John Fitzgerald Kennedy

BC Sucks
Tiger

GOLDMEMBER

Pretty darn loud in there on D!
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Pigskin

I think Kid Canada hadn't experienced anything like that noise before.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Pigskin on November 14, 2022, 03:22:12 AM
I think Kid Canada had NOT experienced anything like that noise before.
fixed for you
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: barbk on November 13, 2022, 02:00:31 PM
Get well TecnoGenius, I'll cheer extra loud for you and aards.

Much thanks, barbk.  My wife was a bit worried that we might lose if I wasn't there.  My son tells her I'm the craziest, loudest person in our section.  Needed barbk to make up for the loss of my screaming and cowbelling.  :D :D  Seems to have worked a charm.  Now I need to rest more and get over this thing so I can make my opera tix this Tuesday.  The absolute worst week to get sick.  And no matter what I better be better by next Sunday!  No way I'm missing that.

Quote from: Pigskin on November 13, 2022, 04:50:33 PM
Wow, tough crowd here. Someone puts out some fake news and the rest follow. Aards said he had another event he couldn't miss and had to miss the game.  

He also said he didn't like the cold anymore.  You might have missed that thread.  Maybe Aards had an "event" like Cody had "glutes" that year...  ;) ;) ;) ;)   In any case, it's all in good fun, we love ya Aards.  No one doubts his commitment as a fan.
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

My Stubhubs never did sell.  I was lowest price, and below face, by a mile in upper decks within the 30's and no bites.  Guess I waited too long (but I really wanted to get better and go).

I don't care, I feel I more than got my STH money's worth this year.  Whatta team!!
Never go full Rider!

Pigskin

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on November 14, 2022, 03:15:11 AM
Pretty darn loud in there on D!

Definitely, the loudest it's been all season.  Great crowd tonight.