Sell Out ?

Started by Sec223, November 09, 2022, 09:50:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sec223

Looks like a sell out coming. Let's rock the joint and show the league where the best fans are.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Sec223 on November 09, 2022, 09:50:27 PM
Looks like a sell out coming. Let's rock the joint and show the league where the best fans are.
how many tickets sold now?
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

blueandgoldguy

Looks like there are a little over 2,000 tickets left so that means they have sold around 31,000 to this point.

Sec223

Quote from: blueandgoldguy on November 10, 2022, 12:12:33 AM
Looks like there are a little over 2,000 tickets left so that means they have sold around 31,000 to this point.

Looks like around 3000 left ?

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: blueandgoldguy on November 10, 2022, 12:12:33 AM
walk up will be very minimal. It will be close.

jayrock

Not gonna be a sell-out, lots of upper deck seats left. But it will not matter, IG field has been rocking this year, so even without, it will be a tough place to play. Fair weather fans are just that, fair weather.
RIDER PRIDE ALIVE IN THE PEG

Jesse

Quote from: jayrock on November 10, 2022, 04:37:57 PM
Not gonna be a sell-out, lots of upper deck seats left. But it will not matter, IG field has been rocking this year, so even without, it will be a tough place to play. Fair weather fans are just that, fair weather.

Seems that way - Hopefully we can top the 30k mark (in sales anyway).
My wife is amazing!

wpg#1

At least we're not claiming a sell out like Vancouver, when it was clearly not a sell out.
GO BLUE BOMBERS GO !
COOL BEANS !

blue_or_die

Quote from: wpg#1 on November 10, 2022, 05:57:50 PM
At least we're not claiming a sell out like Vancouver, when it was clearly not a sell out.

:D
#Ride?

theaardvark

Quote from: wpg#1 on November 10, 2022, 05:57:50 PM

Pretty sure BC sold out the lower bowl...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

Stretch

A sellout would be nice, but a crowd of 30K in mid-November is still pretty **** good.
Money is no object...especially when you have none.

wpg#1

Quote from: theaardvark on November 10, 2022, 07:17:44 PM
Pretty sure BC sold out the lower bowl...

::)

So, if we sold out the lower bowl, and not the upper deck, it would be a sell out ? Thanks for clarifying that Ards !! You're so knowledgeable and helpful.
FOLKS, we have a sell-out according to ARDS !!
GO BLUE BOMBERS GO !
COOL BEANS !

theaardvark

Quote from: wpg#1 on November 10, 2022, 08:30:49 PM
::)

So, if we sold out the lower bowl, and not the upper deck, it would be a sell out ? Thanks for clarifying that Ards !! You're so knowledgeable and helpful.
FOLKS, we have a sell-out according to ARDS !!

If we only ever sold lower bowl tickets to our games, then yes.  But our stadium isn't a 54,500 seat domed behemoth, that would require us to not sell the upper decks.

Sort of like Moose games.  Canada Life Centre is oversized for the team/league, so lower bowl only.

BC never sell upper deck tickets to their games, just the lower bowl.  So, having sold out the lower bowl, they sold some upper deck tickets.

Did they sell out the stadium?  Nope, and won't even for a GC now.  Hosted GC 9 times, sold out 3, 2 of which they played in, last one, 2011... 

Did they oversell their normal football capacity?  For sure...

So, yes, sell out.
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

Sec223

Looks like around 31,000 with lots of time left. Weather is co-operating (for Winnipeg).

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Sec223 on November 10, 2022, 09:07:55 PM
Looks like around 31,000 with lots of time left. Weather is co-operating (for Winnipeg).
In mid November