Winnipeg and Sask coming up

Started by Blue72, August 21, 2022, 12:57:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue In BC

If you believe the daily IR reports then Clements will be out this week. Questionable for Bighill but that suggests he more likely plays.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

Jesse

Quote from: TecnoGenius on September 02, 2022, 05:13:21 PM
Hickson is to Morrow as Augustine is to Brady.

Hickson is the speed back who is better outside the tackles and not so hot in the A-gap.  So the key to defending Hickson is contain, and the ends able to break blocks to get him on the edge.  Worry less about the DTs, except maybe that B gap.

LBs need to monitor that outside.  WILL is especially important.

Brady outweighs Johnny by 25 pounds.

Morrow and Hickson are the same size.
My wife is amazing!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Jesse on September 02, 2022, 10:22:59 PM
Brady outweighs Johnny by 25 pounds.

Morrow and Hickson are the same size.

Very odd seeing as how they play with vastly different styles.  I guess weight doesn't dictate style.

That said, I really like how JA27 was punching our victory ticket up the gut at the end of last game!  Tendencies aren't absolutes, and mixing it up confuses Ds.

It will be interesting indeed to see how Hickson is used on Sunday.  SSK needs their run game, in a big way.  They'll do lots of behind-LoS passes but they'll also need a raw hand-off game too.  They are doomed if their combined run game is held under 75 yards.
Never go full Rider!

Waffler

Quote from: TecnoGenius on September 02, 2022, 10:30:39 PM
That said, I really like how JA27 was punching our victory ticket up the gut at the end of last game!  Tendencies aren't absolutes, and mixing it up confuses Ds.

When he comes in fresh on a tired D he has been at his most impressive.
Buried in the essentially random digits of pi, you can find your eight-digit birthdate. (Is that a wink from God or just a lot of digits?) - David G. Myers