Crispy crunch...

Started by The Zipp, October 16, 2021, 01:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesse

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on October 19, 2021, 07:26:44 PM
Your Top 3?

If we're counting Reese's Pieces, they're my all time #1.

Then Coffee Crisp and Oh Henry.
My wife is amazing!

blue_gold_84

Quote from: Jesse on October 19, 2021, 07:35:25 PM
If we're counting Reese's Pieces, they're my all time #1.

Then Coffee Crisp and Oh Henry.

Oh, well... In that case, I gotta revise. :D

Coffee Crisp. Reese's Pieces. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Pigskin

Snickers, OH Henry, Peanut Butter Cups.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

blue_or_die

#18
1. Dairy Milk (Fruit & Nut is based, but they have some experimental flavours like vanilla core, cookies n cream, oreo, and peanut butter pretzel which rock)
2. M&Ms (peanut, which is the only kind)
3. Snickers

It's weird that people put Oh Henry in their top 10 even. Like delete your account.
#Ride?

theaardvark

I'm not sure all the love for cookie/wafer based bars.  Chocolate bars.  Candy bars.  Not cookie bars..

And adding in M&M's, Reese's pieces and why not throw in Skittles... sorry, no. 

Why no talk of Aero?  The mint and orange varieties are also awesome...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

Pigskin

Quote from: theaardvark on October 19, 2021, 10:12:46 PM
I'm not sure all the love for cookie/wafer based bars.  Chocolate bars.  Candy bars.  Not cookie bars..

And adding in M&M's, Reese's pieces and why not throw in Skittles... sorry, no. 

Why no talk of Aero?  The mint and orange varieties are also awesome...

Throw Lindor's and Turtles in also.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

Jesse

Quote from: theaardvark on October 19, 2021, 10:12:46 PM
I'm not sure all the love for cookie/wafer based bars.  Chocolate bars.  Candy bars.  Not cookie bars..

And adding in M&M's, Reese's pieces and why not throw in Skittles... sorry, no. 

Why no talk of Aero?  The mint and orange varieties are also awesome...

I left out M&Ms because they are obviously not a chocolate bar.

I think Reece's Pieces counts though.

Dairy Milk does have some pretty sick variations.
My wife is amazing!

blue_or_die

Quote from: theaardvark on October 19, 2021, 10:12:46 PM
I'm not sure all the love for cookie/wafer based bars.  Chocolate bars.  Candy bars.  Not cookie bars..

And adding in M&M's, Reese's pieces and why not throw in Skittles... sorry, no. 

Why no talk of Aero?  The mint and orange varieties are also awesome...

That?s a technicality. When I say ?chocolate bars? I?m referring to snack-sized snacks that are chocolate based (even if some aren?t in bar form).

Skittles would fall in the category of ?candy?, and Lindt etc would fall in the category of ?chocolates?.

Aero is tasty but I feel ripped off since it?s 70% air.

Mint and orange do not belong in chocolate.
#Ride?

The Zipp

22 posts in and nobody mentions a caramilk??  KitKat chunky is the bomb, aero Black Forest bar might be one of the best I have had recently.

Jesse

Quote from: The Zipp on October 19, 2021, 11:56:09 PM
22 posts in and nobody mentions a [inferior chocolate bar]??  KitKat chunky is the bomb, aero Black Forest bar might be one of the best I have had recently.

nope.
My wife is amazing!

ModAdmin

Top 3 candy bars:

Skor

Then Skor

And finally Skor

End of story.
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

blue_or_die

1) Caramilk is a good bar but I've kind of grown out of it. It's too sweet and I need some crunch to balance.

2) Skor is fine but not a top tier bar. Skor is better served as a crumbled accessory in cake and ice cream and other baked goods.
#Ride?

The Zipp

Quote from: blue_or_die on October 20, 2021, 01:43:09 PM
1) Caramilk is a good bar but I've kind of grown out of it. It's too sweet and I need some crunch to balance.

2) Skor is fine but not a top tier bar. Skor is better served as a crumbled accessory in cake and ice cream and other baked goods.

Skor blizzard (with extra stuff) is really good.

blue_or_die

#Ride?

Jesse

#29
If we're talking blizzards, it's oreo or go the **** home.
My wife is amazing!