Main Menu

Crispy crunch...

Started by The Zipp, October 16, 2021, 01:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Zipp

Quote from: Jesse on October 20, 2021, 06:02:40 PM
If we're talking blizzards, it's oreo or go the **** home.

Georgia Mud Fudge (not on the menu anymore but they will make it) ALWAYS pay extra for more stuff no matter the flavor

blue_gold_84

WHAAAAAA?! No Reese's Pieces Blizzard?!
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

blue_or_die

Mods keep this thread on topic or I will have it locked immediately.
#Ride?

Jesse

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on October 20, 2021, 06:57:13 PM
WHAAAAAA?! No Reese's Pieces Blizzard?!

Not as good when they're frozen.
My wife is amazing!

theaardvark

If you want an Oreo Blizzard, try adding in a scoop of strawberry... THAT is the Blizzard... used to get that in a McFlurry, but they dropped the strawberry sundae, so no more McFlurries for me...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

blue_gold_84

Quote from: Jesse on October 20, 2021, 09:00:40 PM
Not as good when they're frozen.

Sounds like blasphemy to me. LOL
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Jesse

Quote from: theaardvark on October 20, 2021, 09:09:11 PM
If you want an Oreo Blizzard, try adding in a scoop of strawberry... THAT is the Blizzard... used to get that in a McFlurry, but they dropped the strawberry sundae, so no more McFlurries for me...

That sounds disgusting.

If I had the power to ban you from this discussion for trying to discuss.....fruit, I would do so without hesitation.
My wife is amazing!

blue_or_die

Quote from: Jesse on October 21, 2021, 12:58:39 AM
That sounds disgusting.

If I had the power to ban you from this discussion for trying to discuss.....fruit, I would do so without hesitation.

To be fair, I doubt there is actual fruit in anything from McDick's
#Ride?

theaardvark

Quote from: Jesse on October 21, 2021, 12:58:39 AM
That sounds disgusting.

Chocolate and strawberry go so well together (see many Valentines offerings of chocolate covered strawberries), and strawberries and cream, well, Wimbledon... put it all together, and voila... the trifecta.

The smooth sweetness of the strawberry sauce, the crunch of the oreo crumples, the tart bite of the fruit, the creaminess of the iced dairy product (Dairy Queen does not sell real ice cream... their frozen dairy product is only 5% butterfat, whereas ice cream needs double that.)
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

GOLDMEMBER

I was talking mini Halloween bars only in regard to the KitKat pick.

I really like Oh Henry and Oh Henry peanut butter equally awesome.

I still like an odd skor, eat more, and wunderbar
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

gobombersgo

Whaaaaaat?  I love Crispy Crunches. They are on my top 5 list of chocolate bars.

I always buy myself a box (or 2) of the 100 mini Cadbury bars that also includes Wunderbars (also in my top 5).

blue_or_die

Quote from: gobombersgo on October 25, 2021, 12:56:40 AM
Whaaaaaat?  I love Crispy Crunches. They are on my top 5 list of chocolate bars.

I always buy myself a box (or 2) of the 100 mini Cadbury bars that also includes Wunderbars (also in my top 5).

Good call on you (and Goldie) on the Wunderbars. Absolute hit.
#Ride?

BlueInCgy

Genuine German Milka bars.  There is no other choice.  All the rest are mere pretenders.

The Zipp

Quote from: BlueInCgy on October 25, 2021, 10:43:15 PM
Genuine German Milka bars.  There is no other choice.  All the rest are mere pretenders.

The butcher shop on Nairn with the cow on top has some of the best Milka bars...love that butcher shop!!  Best corned beef, best kielbasa, great European products.

Wunderbars are good..

theaardvark

Quote from: blue_or_die on October 25, 2021, 07:49:43 PM
Good call on you (and Goldie) on the Wunderbars. Absolute hit.

Really?  Wunderbars are an ok change up, but not in the top ten, really...  Occasionally, they are ok, but the test of any top level chocolate bar is... "If I had 100 left over from halloween, would they last 3 days...  Wunderbars would last a month...