Winnipeg Jets Discussion - 2021/2022 Season

Started by ModAdmin, September 21, 2021, 02:56:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesse

Quote from: Pigskin on April 14, 2022, 03:15:59 AM
Well no Jets tonight, but Vladi with 3 home runs tonight.

4/4, 3 HR, 4 RBIs, and two stiches in his hand.
My wife is amazing!

Pigskin

Wheeler back in tonight, don't know if I will be watching tonight. It's either the Jets game or Sing 2. Tough one.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

Pigskin

Can't says I watched much of the game. Big movie night, Sing 2 and F9.

Jockitch

Only seemed competitive in the 2nd otherwise a long night of not much to cheer about
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

The Zipp

Chevy needs to go...jets will be eliminated and so should Chevy.  Start over time.  New GM, new coach please

dd

Watched the jets vs TB game, god the jets are awful, 16 shots in a game of hockey??!!! Sheiffle is out but seriously , would he add 15 shots more to our offense ??? How did we get so bad?? Half our lineup should be playing for the moose

dd

Quote from: The Zipp on April 17, 2022, 01:49:51 AM
Chevy needs to go...jets will be eliminated and so should Chevy.  Start over time.  New GM, new coach please
Couldn?t agree more. How do we let the likes of Myers, trouba, charot, Tanev go and replacement them with AHL talent. It is a crime to what?s happened to this club. Maurice knew what he was doing when he resigned. God himself couldn?t make this a good NHL club. We need a ton of talent to replace what we ve lost

theaardvark

Quote from: dd on April 17, 2022, 02:23:13 AM
Couldn?t agree more. How do we let the likes of Myers, trouba, charot, Tanev go and replacement them with AHL talent. It is a crime to what?s happened to this club. Maurice knew what he was doing when he resigned. God himself couldn?t make this a good NHL club. We need a ton of talent to replace what we ve lost

Far from the issue... each of those players were too costly and letting them leave have proven to be wise moves... 

But there is an issue with Chevy and his entourage... there is a reason to move on... this team has some really good pieces, but the top is underperforming and change must happen, sooner than later.
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

buckzumhoff

Hellebuck is slow in reacting to pucks . Jet up 4-2 of course Hellebuck let's in the next shot between his legs and they go high on him . Always on his knees

Jockitch

As a fan ?? accepting life without playoffs now.
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

blue_gold_84

Quote from: buckzumhoff on April 17, 2022, 12:36:30 PM
Hellebuck is slow in reacting to pucks . Jet up 4-2 of course Hellebuck let's in the next shot between his legs and they go high on him . Always on his knees

This is just flat out incorrect.

Quote from: Jockitch on April 17, 2022, 07:09:46 PM
As a fan ?? accepting life without playoffs now.

It's been a reality for some time - even if "mathematically" they were still in it.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

blue_or_die

Quote from: theaardvark on April 17, 2022, 02:42:13 AM
Far from the issue... each of those players were too costly and letting them leave have proven to be wise moves... 

But there is an issue with Chevy and his entourage... there is a reason to move on... this team has some really good pieces, but the top is underperforming and change must happen, sooner than later.

Your first paragraph is correct, but I don?t understand the second. I see no terrible moves that Chevy has made to make us want to move on. The players are great on paper but the coach isn?t extracting all the juice we can get out of them.
#Ride?

theaardvark

Quote from: blue_or_die on April 18, 2022, 11:16:36 PM
Your first paragraph is correct, but I don?t understand the second. I see no terrible moves that Chevy has made to make us want to move on. The players are great on paper but the coach isn?t extracting all the juice we can get out of them.

Its not only the moves you make, its the moves you don't make... there are lot of pieces here that should have been moved... starting that the top...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

Pigskin

Quote from: theaardvark on April 19, 2022, 03:39:50 AM
Its not only the moves you make, its the moves you don't make... there are lot of pieces here that should have been moved... starting that the top...

A lot of piece. Okay, tell us who are those pieces? Other then your usual MS55 and BW26.

blue_or_die

Quote from: theaardvark on April 19, 2022, 03:39:50 AM

So you're saying Chevy should be fired because he didn't trade our captain and assistant captain.

Got it.
#Ride?