Winnipeg Jets Discussion - 2021/2022 Season

Started by ModAdmin, September 21, 2021, 02:56:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue_or_die

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on December 17, 2021, 10:20:18 PM
He's next if this team continues to stink out the place. Or he should be.

Chevy got us the horses. All we talked about for years was his incredible draft and develop strategy and getting the best players locked up long term for great contracts. We had some weaknesses on D and addressed them this summer and that?s all we talked about. It?s up to the coaches and players to get the job done on the ice now. Not sure what else a GM could possibly do.
#Ride?

Pigskin

I am not sure I am pulling my goalie with 2:45 left in the game, down by one.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

blue_or_die

Quote from: Pigskin on December 18, 2021, 03:44:17 AM
I am not sure I am pulling my goalie with 2:45 left in the game, down by one.

Agree, dumb.
#Ride?

dd

Well the fans who were giving Maurice the Bronx cheer got their wish, he resigned. If you think the teams poor performance is his fault you?re delusional. Gone is our big, strong talented D in trouba , Myers, charot and buff and we ve replaced them with what?garbage backend that always coughs up the puck. Trade away a pure goal scorer for an average centremen and you see this tam has clearly regressed in the last 3 years.

I wish PM well, he was always a class act and knows his stuff. Lowry ain?t head coach material and neither is cruddy, this team was going to have a tough time making the playoffs, it now will fade to black, Chevy gets canned and we start over. Brutal.

Pigskin

Manitoba Moose are shut down till after Christmas. The Jets and Predators are postponed on Tuesday.

DCM

https://twitter.com/WpgJetsPR/status/1472619315212034050

TRANSACTIONS: The #NHLJets have placed F - Blake Wheeler on Long-Term Injured Reserve and have recalled F - Kristian Reichel and F - C.J. Suess from the Manitoba Moose (AHL).
Twitch Account: Here - Website: Here

Pigskin

Jets played a solid game. The line of 27/55/25 had an excellent game. Helli was rock solid. I thought our D played better in our own end of the ice.

PK has been much better the last 5 games.  PP scored today, but need to be better. Like having 9/17/21.

The NB28 fight today was why we need to have this guy around. That fight is what this team needs once in awhile.

Jockitch

Jets certainly have had some wonderful chances without finishes in past several games --- definitely pleased one line finished

Great smiles on the teams faces can sure make the break more bearable

Season's Best Wishes & hope Santa is good to all 
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

blue_gold_84

Quote from: blue_or_die on December 17, 2021, 11:44:33 PM
Chevy got us the horses. All we talked about for years was his incredible draft and develop strategy and getting the best players locked up long term for great contracts. We had some weaknesses on D and addressed them this summer and that?s all we talked about. It?s up to the coaches and players to get the job done on the ice now. Not sure what else a GM could possibly do.

While I agree with you, it doesn't change the fact he's likely next on the chopping block should this team falter and miss the post-season. It's just the nature of the business.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Pigskin

Season ticket holders will get first crack at tickets for the next 4 games.

Pigskin

theaardvark

Quote from: Pigskin on December 22, 2021, 10:37:44 PM
Season ticket holders will get first crack at tickets for the next 4 games.

Lol... not so much.  Looks like a LOT of STH's are po'd...

It is almost like True North doesn't want STH's at any games, they'd rather casual Jets fans get COVID rather than STH's... and they know they are going to have to refund them all, and it takes a lot longer to give money back to non STH's... might even have some non STH's that don't get their money back...

Whatever, not like I'm a potential customer for these tickets... even without the games being superspreader events.
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

blue_gold_84

Quote from: theaardvark on December 24, 2021, 07:27:20 PM

Lol... not so much.  Looks like a LOT of STH's are po'd...

It is almost like True North doesn't want STH's at any games, they'd rather casual Jets fans get COVID rather than STH's... and they know they are going to have to refund them all, and it takes a lot longer to give money back to non STH's... might even have some non STH's that don't get their money back...

Whatever, not like I'm a potential customer for these tickets... even without the games being superspreader events.

Or it's almost like TNSE has to share the games equally among STHs based on the new 50% capacity limit.

The four currently affected games were split, along with STHs, into two groups. Group A gets two games, Group B gets two games. Of course this won't make everyone happy but it is what it is in light of what's going in with the rise in cases. For each group, refunds will be issued for the games missed.

But I fully expect NHL games to go crowdless yet again across the country in very short order.

Not sure where you get your info but there's no way TNSE will just pocket money spent on tickets and not issue refunds. I doubt there's any basis in reality in what you've said, based on your history opining about the Jets and TNSE.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

theaardvark

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on December 24, 2021, 08:02:28 PM
Or it's almost like TNSE has to share the games equally among STHs based on the new 50% capacity limit.

The four currently affected games were split, along with STHs, into two groups. Group A gets two games, Group B gets two games. Of course this won't make everyone happy but it is what it is in light of what's going in with the rise in cases. For each group, refunds will be issued for the games missed.

But I fully expect NHL games to go crowdless yet again across the country in very short order.

Not sure where you get your info but there's no way TNSE will just pocket money spent on tickets and not issue refunds. I doubt there's any basis in reality in what you've said, based on your history opining about the Jets and TNSE.

I was being ironical... of course the Jets will redeem every unused ticket...

As to STH's getting seats... looks like they were selling an awful lot of tickets that STH's should have been given... there should have been zero tickets offered for sale before every STH had had a chance to claim their 4 games...   but I'm guessing a large number of STH's didn't even want their 2 games...  because, COVID.
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

Pigskin

Quote from: theaardvark on December 24, 2021, 10:04:09 PM
I was being ironical... of course the Jets will redeem every unused ticket...

As to STH's getting seats... looks like they were selling an awful lot of tickets that STH's should have been given... there should have been zero tickets offered for sale before every STH had had a chance to claim their 4 games...   but I'm guessing a large number of STH's didn't even want their 2 games...  because, COVID.

True, we were offered our 2 game pack, and decided to pass. They then went on sale to the general public.