Blue Bomber Tickets - BUY AND SELL

Started by ModAdmin, October 24, 2019, 10:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pjrocksmb

One ticket cheap Sept 30th! And I'll pick you up if you like!

GO BLUE

Two tickets for sale. Bombers vs The Elks. Saturday, Oct.8th/2022   Section 211 - Row 13 -  Very Good Price   PM me

theaardvark

Deciding on whether to sell our WF tickets, I have an event that day that would be kinda rude to blow off.  Not saying I can't blow it off, but it would be very rude.

50 yard line, 3 rows up, visitors side.. a stones throw from Donny on the other side of midfield (if you like throwing stones at Donny)

PM me if you are interested
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

pjrocksmb

One ticket for sale for cheap cheap cheap and I can likely give you a lift too
Oct 28th 730pm against BC

No takers thus far and the price is going down lol

Ok it's free lol

theaardvark

Quote from: theaardvark on October 26, 2022, 03:28:35 PM
Deciding on whether to sell our WF tickets, I have an event that day that would be kinda rude to blow off.  Not saying I can't blow it off, but it would be very rude.

50 yard line, 3 rows up, visitors side.. a stones throw from Donny on the other side of midfield (if you like throwing stones at Donny)

PM me if you are interested

Officially up for sale...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

theaardvark

Quote from: theaardvark on October 31, 2022, 01:24:08 AM
Officially up for sale...

OK, no one interested?  I wanted to give the board a shot at these excellent seats before throwing them up on stubhub..  PM me before Friday when I list them elsewhere

theaardvark

Quote from: theaardvark on November 02, 2022, 04:21:25 PM
OK, no one interested?  I wanted to give the board a shot at these excellent seats before throwing them up on stubhub..  PM me before Friday when I list them elsewhere

Bump...  still available...  just asking face for them... surely someone needs a pair of the best tickets in IGF...

theaardvark

Quote from: theaardvark on November 10, 2022, 01:31:02 PM
Bump...  still available...  just asking face for them... surely someone needs a pair of the best tickets in IGF...
Sold...

CFLfan22

Selling my 2 Grey Cup tickets because I have to work. SECTION 533, ROW 7 (this is the first row of upper level on the railing), SEATS 18 & 19. $250.00 each ($105.00 below face value). Would like to sell without someone having to pay massive fees.

Donny C

I've got 3 tickets for sale for this Friday's Bomber game vs Saskatchewan.

They are Row 1 on the 50 yard line, behind the visitor's bench.

Pre-season game, so I am not asking the face value which is $160/ticket.

Open to reasonable offers.

Please message me, as that's the way the mods prefer these discussions occur.

Bluehawk

Have a pair of my seasons in the lower section of 231 for tonight.
Great midfield seats.
Also listed them on Fansfirst.ca

Hawk
I'd rather be a Bomber than a .....

Greycupchamps

2 friends backed out so I have 2 tickets to sell. Lower West near midfield. Section 129 Row 17. Walk up price is $166 each, I'm letting them go for cheap. PM Me If Interested and arrangements.

Buck

Anyone have cheap tickets for tonight?

Donny C

I will be selling 2 of my 3 tickets for Thursdays game vs BC. (I will be in my 3rd seat).

These are section 107, 50 yard line, Row 1.

They retail for $165/ticket, and I?m selling them for $135/ticket.

Bluehawk

***SOLD***

Montreal game tonight.
I have a pair of my seasons not being used.
Section 231 row 6.  Staying dry if it rains and a great midfield view of the field.
Season ticket pricing.
Pm if interested.

BlueHawk
I'd rather be a Bomber than a .....