Marchand is an embarrassment

Started by NorthernSkunk, May 05, 2018, 12:59:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorthernSkunk

Bruins Marchand is an embarrassment to the game.

gbill2004

NorthernSkunk

Disgusting. And weird. He should be drug tested.

New_Earth_Mud

Whos he licking now?   

Thats gross
#35.... The Godfather of Swag

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: New_Earth_Mud on May 05, 2018, 01:23:23 AM
Whos he licking now?   

Thats gross
I do not know who the Tampa player was but it was a full frontal lick. Dudes got bigger issues than low bridge hitting players and sucker punches. I think he?s actually sick in the head.

He should be suspended a game. HE IS BLEEPIN EMBARRASSING THE GAME ITSELF!

He is beyond an idiot he is a disgrace!

It sickens me he is Canadian
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

NorthernSkunk

I never got the Tampa guys name that he licked......but it was gross.....it looked like his tongue went right in the other guys nose almost.....his girlfriend/wife ..if he even has one ..must be disgusted.

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on May 05, 2018, 01:42:24 AM
I do not know who the Tampa player was but it was a full frontal lick. Dudes got bigger issues than low bridge hitting players and sucker punches. I think he?s actually sick in the head.

He should be suspended a game. HE IS BLEEPIN EMBARRASSING THE GAME ITSELF!

He is beyond an idiot he is a disgrace!

It sickens me he is Canadian

I agree

NHL needs to do something.
#35.... The Godfather of Swag

gbill2004

Quote from: New_Earth_Mud on May 05, 2018, 01:23:23 AM
Whos he licking now?   

Thats gross
Callahan. Looked like he licked his lips and nose.

theaardvark

And how is this not worse than spitting...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

dd

It?s demented, the guy is an absolute embarrassment to the game of hockey. There was no penalty on the play as they said the refs didn?t see it?-no surprise there, they?re useless!!! Betman had better suspend this loser for this disgusting, demented act ?- and it isn?t his first time for doing this. The guy is sick, and mentally disturbed . As a kid, I loved the big, bad bruins. This guy has tarnished the bruins brand and the game of hockey. I d disown him if he was my teammate, I couldn?t co-exist with such an individual. He totally sickens me.

buckzumhoff

4 refs on the ice.   One  should see it. Bruins are probably out of the playoffs down 3-1.

dd

Quote from: theaardvark on May 05, 2018, 02:09:58 AM
And how is this not worse than spitting...
It?s actually worse than spitting. You spit when you?re in a fit of rage. You lick someone because you?re mentally disturbed. The guy needs to be shown the door.

Cooper was right in his press conference, there is no room in the game for this behaviour, none.

theaardvark

Maybe the coaches should refrain from using the term "Lick the other team"  or "lay a licking on them"...  becasue Marchand is taking it literally... ;)

There is just no place for this in the game.  If he wants to do a strip tease on the ice a la Slapshot, that's one thing.  But licking a guy's face?  Its just gross, demented and there is absolutely no reason for it, or for the league to tolerate it.

He should be suspended for a game, and then forced to wear a full junior hockey face cage (muzzle).
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

The Zipp

Uppercut to the jaw will fix the licking for good...that tongue will be lying on the ice...

Ridiculous he gets away with that stuff.

theaardvark

NHL Public RelationsVerified account @PR_NHL

NHL?s Colin Campbell spoke with Boston?s Brad Marchand and GM Don Sweeney today. The League put the player on notice that his actions last night are unacceptable and similar behavior in the future will be dealt with by way of supplemental discipline.