Marchand is an embarrassment

Started by NorthernSkunk, May 05, 2018, 12:59:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theaardvark

Paul Friesen@friesensunmedia
Lots of talk about lick-gate here, today, including this from #NHLJets coach Paul Maurice: "First, you want to take a shower. That was my first thought. I think everybody does when they see it. The willies ? is that the word? Yeah, it gives me the willies."

Someone asked #NHLJets Adam Lowry what he'd do if he got Marchanded: "Probably punch him in the face. It?s hard to say. It?s never happened to me. I think I?d be pretty pissed off. You?d look for the refs... for misconduct or something."

And one final one on lick-gate, #NHLJets Tyler Myers on it happening to him: "The guys aren't tall enough to lick me."

Lol... Myers...

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

dd

Quote from: The Zipp on May 05, 2018, 07:51:31 PM
Uppercut to the jaw will fix the licking for good...that tongue will be lying on the ice...

Ridiculous he gets away with that stuff.
For the life of me, I can't understand why/how players let him to this, I'd simply cross check him in the face, plain and simple. You want to make some long, drawn out, disgusting lick at my face....cross check to the face will stop it every time!!!

The league has addressed the matter though...HNIC just said he got a 'stern warning' from the league....what a complete and total joke!!! All they are missing is the Mickey Mouse ears when they announced it.

theaardvark

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

New_Earth_Mud

Na...   It will only block the punches to the face.
#35.... The Godfather of Swag

blue_gold_84

And Marchand can go to licking his teammates on the golf course.

Good riddance to that weirdo.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

New_Earth_Mud

#35.... The Godfather of Swag

Sir Blue and Gold

I mean, it's really gross but I don't find it particularly upsetting or anything. I agree that it shouldn't be in the game but since it happened (twice) my reaction is just to laugh. Reminds me a bit of the old Gladiator line: 'Are you not entertained?!' He'll get suspended if he does it again and I sort of hope that happens. Just imagine the video the league will have to put out explaining the play and reason to suspend. That will be the best thing to ever happen.

Pigskin

The problem is no one has punched him out yet. It's time someone beat the crap out of this guy. A very dirty player that has become an embarrassment to the bruins. Could you see any of the old time Bruins licking another player.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

Pigskin

Where does a wet willy rank in the big picture?
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.