Winnipeg Jets Discussion - 2017/2018 Season

Started by ModAdmin, September 16, 2017, 03:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

New_Earth_Mud

#35.... The Godfather of Swag

gbill2004

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on March 22, 2018, 04:54:14 PM
Agreed. Nothing serious, which is good news.

These injury issues with the Jets this season, though... Unreal.

And I would think Roslovic slides back in on the wing with Laine out for tomorrow's game.
Thought I read Dano looked to be in today and not Roslovic. That could still change for the game tomorrow though.

blue_or_die

Quote from: gbill2004 on March 22, 2018, 07:32:12 PM
Thought I read Dano looked to be in today and not Roslovic. That could still change for the game tomorrow though.

If this is true, is this because they are not liking Roslovic's play as of late, or because they are preserving him for playoffs, or just think Dano has a better fit with how they're stacking the lines?

I like Jackie a lot and think he will be a mainstay with the Jets roster next year. I would love to get him some playoff experience.
#Ride?

The Zipp

The Zipp

Quote from: blue_or_die on March 22, 2018, 07:40:29 PM
If this is true, is this because they are not liking Roslovic's play as of late, or because they are preserving him for playoffs, or just think Dano has a better fit with how they're stacking the lines?

I like Jackie a lot and think he will be a mainstay with the Jets roster next year. I would love to get him some playoff experience.

Roslovic has the flu.

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: The Zipp on March 22, 2018, 07:40:39 PM
4-14 days is what the article says...

Really?   Or does it say up to 2 weeks?

Its some tweet that says 4-14 days not the afticle.

New_Earth_Mud

At practice today i read that Little was in Laines spot.

Sorry i seen what the lines were on Facebook but cant find it now.

The Zipp

Quote from: New_Earth_Mud on March 22, 2018, 07:43:53 PM

Really?   Or does it say up to 2 weeks?

Its some tweet that says 4-14 days not the afticle.

the tweet is part of the article...up to 2 weeks is the same as up to 14 days.  I use a "few" to mean as three...

at any rate it isn't that bad and unless the Jets have a collosal melt down I think 2nd place is the where they will be.  Sucks for the goal race to be missing any time though.

gbill2004

It appears Patrik Laine will take morning skate today and will see how it feels afterwards. #NHLJets

Jockitch

Little was skating with Ehlers & Stats yesterday ....... would rather see Armia there ....... 1 Finn out so 1 Finn in
Actually just think Armia's ability would compliment what Ehlers & Stats do ..... let Little hang with Perrier & Copper
Heard this morning, on 1290,  that PM said, if Roslovic feels better than he will be in the lineup.
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

gbill2004

Jack Roslovic is on the ice for #NHLJets this morning after missing yesterday?s session with flu-like symptoms

Laine on the ice with #NHLJets morning skate set to start in a few minutes.

blue_gold_84

Quote from: gbill2004 on March 23, 2018, 02:35:15 PM
Jack Roslovic is on the ice for #NHLJets this morning after missing yesterday?s session with flu-like symptoms

Laine on the ice with #NHLJets morning skate set to start in a few minutes.

Great news! ;D
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

gbill2004

gbill2004

Maurice says Laine wants to play. "We'll give him the afternoon to make sure it continues to go the direction it's going."

Jesse

Quote from: gbill2004 on March 23, 2018, 03:21:19 PM
Maurice says Laine wants to play. "We'll give him the afternoon to make sure it continues to go the direction it's going."

In this context, I would rather them sit him.

If he's not good to go the morning of the game, let him sit one out.
My wife is amazing!