Winnipeg Jets Discussion - 2017/2018 Season

Started by ModAdmin, September 16, 2017, 03:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrueBlue75

Argh! Kulikov and Myers have NOT been good tonight. Not to mention a couple of soft goals on Hellebuyck. Empty net goal coming up I?m sure...

The Zipp

Quote from: TrueBlue75 on February 28, 2018, 02:42:50 AM
Argh! Kulikov and Myers have NOT been good tonight. Not to mention a couple of soft goals on Hellebuyck. Empty net goal coming up I?m sure...

Squandered a point for sure.  No excuse for that.  So mad right now

TrueBlue75

Jets blew a couple of multi goal leads. Can?t let the foot off the gas against the Preds. At least this gives them a taste of how they will need to play in the playoffs. Stings though.

blue_or_die

#Ride?

GOLDMEMBER

Reasons they blew it...

Stupidest coaching challenges I?ve seen in ages bravo PauMau  GOAL AGAINST on the PP you suck PauMau

Pairing chariot and morrow was the dumbest idea ever!

Myers Frenchy Little  Armia  were all horrid all night, Little looks old out there, Myers seemed to be unable to handle the pace slow footed

hellebuck? Well you fill in the blank_________ :'(

This game reminded me of the series versus the Ducks where the Jets wilted like a flower in the fall as the game came to a close.

I liked Stastny though strong on the draw the dish talent is there for sure.

On to the next...
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on February 28, 2018, 03:37:25 AM
Reasons they blew it...

Stupidest coaching challenges I?ve seen in ages bravo PauMau  GOAL AGAINST on the PP you suck PauMau

Pairing chariot and morrow was the dumbest idea ever!

Myers Frenchy Little  Armia  were all horrid all night, Little looks old out there, Myers seemed to be unable to handle the pace slow footed

hellebuck? Well you fill in the blank_________ :'(

This game reminded me of the series versus the Ducks where the Jets wilted like a flower in the fall as the game came to a close.

I liked Stastny though strong on the draw the dish talent is there for sure.

On to the next...

I love ya.

But this is just stupid.

We are close to to being the best team. Over all.

These silly things you say are just so  ::)

Cmon man we have gone from crap to one of the best teams in the NHL and all you have done is ***** how Chevy and Morrice couldnt do it.

Well they have done it.

Crow?
#35.... The Godfather of Swag

Chris1982

Loved the interview Chevy gave during the first intermission with Sara Orlesky - very forthcoming and insightful about some of the days leading up to the trade deadline.  Chooses his words very carefully, but lets the fans know some of what goes on internally and behind the scenes.

gbill2004

Quote from: Chris1982 on February 28, 2018, 10:55:42 AM
Loved the interview Chevy gave during the first intermission with Sara Orlesky - very forthcoming and insightful about some of the days leading up to the trade deadline.  Chooses his words very carefully, but lets the fans know some of what goes on internally and behind the scenes.
Chevy's interviews have been getting better.  He used to just talk for like 30 minutes and not really say anything of substance, but now he gives a little more insight. 

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: New_Earth_Mud on February 28, 2018, 05:10:37 AM

I love ya.

But this is just stupid.

We are close to to being the best team. Over all.

These silly things you say are just so  ::)

Cmon man we have gone from crap to one of the best teams in the NHL and all you have done is ***** how Chevy and Morrice couldnt do it.

Well they have done it.

Crow?

I was commenting on that 1 game only. I love Chevy and meh on PauMau
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

blue_gold_84

Quote from: gbill2004 on February 28, 2018, 12:19:55 PM
Chevy's interviews have been getting better.  He used to just talk for like 30 minutes and not really say anything of substance, but now he gives a little more insight. 

I think the team being successful this season has allowed him to open up more in terms of sharing information. He seems to play his cards pretty close.

Entertaining game last night but the end result is beyond disappointing. Consecutive two-goal leads blown on home ice.

Stastny had an incredible debut.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

BomberPride

Probably Helly's worst game of the season. Defence collapsed.

Oh well. Shake it off and be ready for the Wings.
What is more gentle than water, yet who can control the raging flood?

JMT21

Quote from: BomberPride on February 28, 2018, 02:54:50 PM
Probably Helly's worst game of the season. Defence collapsed.

Oh well. Shake it off and be ready for the Wings.

Exactly right...... when Trouba, Lowry, and Tanev are in the lineup we'll see if the outcome is the same.
Bad night for #37 to **** the bed.  Not that Rinne was much better.

theaardvark

We scored 5 goals on the team tied for second in the league... and it wasn't enough.

Hate to pin the loss on anyone, but watching Kulikov backing off on that neutral zone puck I knew it wasn't going to end well..
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

The Zipp

Quote from: JMT21 on February 28, 2018, 04:16:47 PM
Exactly right...... when Trouba, Lowry, and Tanev are in the lineup we'll see if the outcome is the same.
Bad night for #37 to **** the bed.  Not that Rinne was much better.

i love hammering Enstrom on occasion too...I think we missed him last night though.

theaardvark

So, we haven't won a game since getting Stasny / Morrow....  would we have fared better with Poolman in the lineup last night?
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.