Winnipeg Jets Discussion - 2017/2018 Season

Started by ModAdmin, September 16, 2017, 03:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue_gold_84

The Jets pulled within one on that Laine PPG but then crapped the bed and let the Blues pull ahead by two again.

Not a good game by the home team tonight.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

The Zipp

Quote from: gbill2004 on February 10, 2018, 02:15:24 AM
Lesson learned: don?t leave the room during Jets games!

I have been glued to my chair since.  Jets just losing some battles and St. Louis is playing very well especially considering they played last night...

Got it to 3-2 but lost that in about a minute.  No loses are good but this is a divisional rival. 

TrueBlue75

Disappointing game. I thought the Jets would have way more zip after getting Scheifele back and two days off. Nuts. We could have put some good separation from the Blues. Instead they?re only two points back.

blue_gold_84

Quote from: TrueBlue75 on February 10, 2018, 02:30:30 AM
Disappointing game. I thought the Jets would have way more zip after getting Scheifele back and two days off. Nuts. We could have put some good separation from the Blues. Instead they?re only two points back.

Wheeler was fighting the puck most of the game. Myers had a horrid outing.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

gbill2004

Maybe Jets should trade Scheifele. Seem to play better without him  ;)

Stretch

Imagine a playoff series between the Jets and Blues. It would be exhausting to watch, never mind play in.

We?d need our big hitters in for that.
Money is no object...especially when you have none.

Stretch

Don?t look now, but Dallas has won five in a row and is only three points behind the Jets (although we have a game in hand).

The Zipp

Quote from: Stretch on February 10, 2018, 01:06:35 PM
Don?t look now, but Dallas has won five in a row and is only three points behind the Jets (although we have a game in hand).

Just crazy how tight this is and there is still lots of games to be played. Go on a 5 game slide and we could be relagated to wild card spot - go on a worse stretch and we could be on the outside looking in. Of course other teams would have to go on a winning streak but nothing is guaranteed...it was just one game but need to regroup and focus on beating the Rangers

TrueBlue75

Preds get the win in a shoot out...Jets still have the advantage of ROW should it come down to a tie. Got to beat the rangers tomorrow.

Stretch

Quote from: TrueBlue75 on February 11, 2018, 02:07:15 AM
Preds get the win in a shoot out...Jets still have the advantage of ROW should it come down to a tie. Got to beat the rangers tomorrow.

Long way to go, my friend...

The Zipp

Giving up late goals  >:(

Need to take advantage of the St. Louis loss

blue_gold_84

Great start. But since the Rangers scored late in the first, the Jets aren't playing well.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

The Zipp

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on February 11, 2018, 08:32:04 PM
Great start. But since the Rangers scored late in the first, the Jets aren't playing well.

Zamboni dude won't have to spend much time in the rangers zone - all the play has been in the jets end ...penalties aren't helping..

The Zipp

Brutal.  Late goal in the third.  Put the pressure on guys

The Zipp

Two losses in a row...not good folks...

From what I saw it was a high stick on the late no goal...only showed it once in replay