Winnipeg Jets Discussion - 2017/2018 Season

Started by ModAdmin, September 16, 2017, 03:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stretch

Per Sara Orlesky, both Tanev and Hendricks are out tomorrow against Arizona.
Money is no object...especially when you have none.

Jockitch

Lowry a game day decision ??     Let Poolman play D., PM. & move Buff to the wing
Guess Lemieux may be a call up.
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

theaardvark

Lemeiux and Petan called up.

PM said he might dress 7 D... wonder if it would be Poolman or Buff getting some time at F...  or just double shift guys...

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

gbill2004

Quote from: theaardvark on February 06, 2018, 12:50:57 AM
Lemeiux and Petan called up.

PM said he might dress 7 D... wonder if it would be Poolman or Buff getting some time at F...  or just double shift guys...

Poolman was taking some shifts as forward at practice this morning.

The Zipp

Wow.  Preds came back to win after being down...that is a scary team to avoid in the first round. 

Jesse

Quote from: The Zipp on February 06, 2018, 02:06:22 AM
Wow.  Preds came back to win after being down...that is a scary team to avoid in the first round. 

Yeah. They are going to be tough to beat down the stretch.
My wife is amazing!

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Jesse

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on February 06, 2018, 02:04:18 PM
Patrik Laine pens for The Players' Tribune: https://www.theplayerstribune.com/patrik-laine-winnipeg-jets-nhl/

That was great. We used to hear this from the Finnish reporters who would come see Laine after he was drafted, that he was actually a really funny kid, but it didn't translate to English too well. That was pretty good though.
My wife is amazing!

New_Earth_Mud

#35.... The Godfather of Swag

Sir Blue and Gold

Quote from: blue_or_die on February 06, 2018, 04:39:36 PM
That was PURE GOLD

I would play the NHL video games a lot. I knew a few teams pretty well. But Winnipeg was ? really bad. Maybe like an 80 overall. I never wanted to be the Jets, nobody did

Bahaahaha Nobody did!!! So good.

The Zipp

Turns out he didn't actually write it...semantics I guess cause it sounds like it could be...interview then transcribed I suppose. 

From twitter:

Re: Players Tribune story: Patrik Laine says someone came to interview him and that was it. He didn't write it, nor has he read the finished product. #NHLJets

The Zipp

New_Earth_Mud

#35.... The Godfather of Swag

The Zipp

Beauty of a goal 30 seconds in!!!

Ugly roller behind Helly to tie it up...ugh!