Winnipeg Jets Discussion - 2017/2018 Season

Started by ModAdmin, September 16, 2017, 03:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue_or_die

Quote from: Jesse on November 01, 2017, 03:12:10 PM
Great point. Literally doing all we can to force our way into the play offs so far.

Tied with Dallas for 2nd in the Central and we play them tomorrow!

Yep, can't wait for that one. It'll be the first game I've attended against a division opponent so I'm expecting a great atmosphere.

Helly in net again.
#Ride?

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: blue_or_die on November 01, 2017, 06:06:56 PM
Yep, can't wait for that one. It'll be the first game I've attended against a division opponent so I'm expecting a great atmosphere.

Helly in net again.
do not eclectic to much ?electricity? the wildness of Jet fans is gone. The Hab game Saturday will be better. I went to the Wild game earlier it wasn?t much special.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

The Zipp

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on November 02, 2017, 11:43:15 AM
do not eclectic to much ?electricity? the wildness of Jet fans is gone. The Hab game Saturday will be better. I went to the Wild game earlier it wasn?t much special.

All the losers in Habs jerseys will be there...hoping for a shut-out to send them home to cry in their soup...

Haven't been to a Jets game in a couple of years but can notice on TV it isn't as loud and crazy as those first few years.  The "Go Jets Go" just doesn't have the same intensity.

blue_or_die

Quote from: The Zipp on November 02, 2017, 12:23:37 PM
All the losers in Habs jerseys will be there...hoping for a shut-out to send them home to cry in their soup...

Haven't been to a Jets game in a couple of years but can notice on TV it isn't as loud and crazy as those first few years.  The "Go Jets Go" just doesn't have the same intensity.

Too be expected, but I think it'll pick up if we keep rolling like this. After our last two outings and considering our standings compared to Dallas I think excitement will grow as faith in the team does.
#Ride?

The Zipp

need to get this dude on track...Ehlers is filling in nicely but need a 100% Laine to win consistently..

Sean Reynolds‏Verified account @snseanreynolds  10m10 minutes ago
More
Patrick Laine brutally honest about low confidence he has right now. Asked what he?s struggling with he said ?ice hockey,? aka everything.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/video/laine-it-feels-like-hockey-is-really-hard-right-now~1248113

Jesse

Quote from: The Zipp on November 02, 2017, 03:30:45 PM
need to get this dude on track...Ehlers is filling in nicely but need a 100% Laine to win consistently..

Sean Reynolds‏Verified account @snseanreynolds  10m10 minutes ago
More
Patrick Laine brutally honest about low confidence he has right now. Asked what he?s struggling with he said ?ice hockey,? aka everything.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/video/laine-it-feels-like-hockey-is-really-hard-right-now~1248113

That stinks.

He actually seems to be skating well, I've noticed him defensively a couple of times. He simply isn't getting set up to score like he was last season.
My wife is amazing!

blue_or_die

Quote from: Jesse on November 02, 2017, 04:35:51 PM
That stinks.

He actually seems to be skating well, I've noticed him defensively a couple of times. He simply isn't getting set up to score like he was last season.

I wonder if other teams are game planning against him which is why a lot of our other guys are looking more super-starrish than usual as of late?
#Ride?

Jesse

Quote from: blue_or_die on November 02, 2017, 04:45:51 PM
I wonder if other teams are game planning against him which is why a lot of our other guys are looking more super-starrish than usual as of late?

Has to be part of it.
My wife is amazing!

TrueBlue75

Another disallowed goal against the Jets. I am flabbergasted that the goal did not count. Momentum shift right there and the Stars score. Total BS. Not to forget Bishop smacking Lemieux in the face and Lemieux getting penalized for unsportsmanlike conduct :P

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: blue_or_die on November 01, 2017, 06:06:56 PM

Helly in net again.
I stand corrected seems like a very lively crowd tonight at the barn

Crappy late period farts goal

GOLDMEMBER

The Zipp

Crazy pace to this game.  No stoppages. 

Connor with a lame penalty shot - got away from him...

The Zipp

Jets win !!!

Nice little points run here...this will be great for springtime standings. 

JMT21

The Wild beat up on the Habs last night........ Carey Price looks lost out there.  Gotta keep up the pace as the Habs aren't very good right now.  Coyotes, Vegas, and Dallas next week.