NHL Discussion (Other than Jets)

Started by AngryGreg, January 26, 2014, 04:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AngryGreg

Quote from: New_Earth_Mud on December 26, 2014, 10:27:07 PM
Whats your guess as to who?

Paul MacLean might be good there.

honestly i really have no clue....twitter was swirling with rumors...Oates/MacLean/Bylsma have been thrown around...even Lemaires name lol....maybe Lou just finishes off the year behind the bench  :D
DONT RUSH ME!! IM ON BLUE BOMBER TIME!!!

theaardvark

Noel is doing great in Van...  does he get another HC look?
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

AngryGreg

Quote from: theaardvark on December 27, 2014, 12:03:38 AM
Noel is doing great in Van...  does he get another HC look?

hopefully not with the Devils

AngryGreg

rumors are that its Maclean...but thats not confirmed

AngryGreg

Lou is going back behind the bench, with Oates coaching forwards and Stevens coaching defense....we now have the first ever in the NHL, offensive and defensive coordinators  :D

Jockitch

Lou & a new unique step in his legacy ..... the 3 headed monster coaching staff .... with of course, he & his ego at the middle

Just my thought for some time but Devils needed to move Lou out for a number of years
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

AngryGreg

Quote from: Jockitch on December 27, 2014, 07:52:39 PM
Lou & a new unique step in his legacy ..... the 3 headed monster coaching staff .... with of course, he & his ego at the middle

Just my thought for some time but Devils needed to move Lou out for a number of years

maybe...but its tough to argue with his track record...the drafting hasnt been great lately tho

galeforce

John Tavares is a nice guy.

It was all smiles at the Fairmont Hotel in Winnipeg on Wednesday morning as 12-year-old Jake Lotocki met his hockey hero John Tavares, captain of the New York Islanders.

Jake and his mother Sue had gone to a Jets game in March and Jake wore his Islanders jersey to the game which New York won.

After the Jets lost, he was bombarded by fans yelling in his face for supporting the Islanders and Jake ended up taking off his jersey and wrapping it up as he left the MTS Centre.

Tavares heard about what happened and felt he had to do something so he got in touch with the Islanders communications department and arranged to have an autographed jersey sent to Jake.

http://winnipeg.ctvnews.ca/winnipeg-boy-meets-hockey-hero-after-taunts-from-jets-fans-1.2167973

blue_gold_84

Quote from: galeforce on December 31, 2014, 09:20:04 PM
John Tavares is a nice guy.

It was all smiles at the Fairmont Hotel in Winnipeg on Wednesday morning as 12-year-old Jake Lotocki met his hockey hero John Tavares, captain of the New York Islanders.

Jake and his mother Sue had gone to a Jets game in March and Jake wore his Islanders jersey to the game which New York won.

After the Jets lost, he was bombarded by fans yelling in his face for supporting the Islanders and Jake ended up taking off his jersey and wrapping it up as he left the MTS Centre.

Tavares heard about what happened and felt he had to do something so he got in touch with the Islanders communications department and arranged to have an autographed jersey sent to Jake.

http://winnipeg.ctvnews.ca/winnipeg-boy-meets-hockey-hero-after-taunts-from-jets-fans-1.2167973

An awesome story and classy move by Tavares.

Shame on the "fans" who harassed this kid.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

blue_gold_84

David Perron gets dealt to the Penguins for a first rounder and Rob Klinkhammer.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

AngryGreg

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on January 02, 2015, 05:09:48 PM
David Perron gets dealt to the Penguins for a first rounder and Rob Klinkhammer.

another wasted first rounder for the Oilers

Nic16

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on January 02, 2015, 05:09:48 PM

Good deal by a team with a shot at winning the East. This gives Crosby or Malkin a winger with pure offensive skills, and that could be a Pen for a long time.

For the Oilers, Klinkhammer provides size and some offensive potential if he can get his game together. And if they get their scouting in order they could score big with that 1st round pick in what looks to be a very deep 1st round.

New_Earth_Mud

#35.... The Godfather of Swag

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Colton

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on January 06, 2015, 03:40:01 PM
That organization is a joke.

Less so now with Carlyle out, unless of course they replace him with someone equally as incompetent, which is always possible.