NHL Discussion (Other than Jets)

Started by AngryGreg, January 26, 2014, 04:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue_gold_84

Quote from: AngryGreg on May 21, 2014, 11:23:08 PM
im betting Fleury remains on the team anyways

He's not going anywhere.

Quote from: AngryGreg on May 21, 2014, 11:55:07 PM
Pens may be pursuing Pierre McGuire for GM...very hockey smart...and very annoying

Seriously?! LOL :D
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

sweep the leg

Quote from: AngryGreg on May 21, 2014, 11:55:07 PM
Pens may be pursuing Pierre McGuire for GM...very hockey smart...and very annoying
I'd be ok with that. The guy knows the history & scouting report of every player at every level of hockey. Part of what makes him so annoying is his need to show that off when he's calling a game.

sweep the leg

Quote from: AngryGreg on May 21, 2014, 11:38:16 PM
they might try to sign a guy like Hiller to light a fire under his butt
They couldn't afford to have both of them on the team, unless Hiller took a contract way under market value.

It's tough to say what they'll do with Fleury. He was good to very good in the regular season, but despite his decent playoff numbers he let in a handful of soft goals. If nothing else, trading him would take an excuse away from the rest of the team.

BlueWonder

Jaroslav Halak signed a 4 year contracted worth 18 million.
Go Bombers!

Rhapsody in Blue

If you look at the pinned threads in this section there is a thread for NHL talk (not Jets) that this news can be posted in. Once you are more familiar with the forum I'm sure you'll get the hang of things on where to post.

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: Rhapsody in Blue on May 22, 2014, 10:36:34 PM
If you look at the pinned threads in this section there is a thread for NHL talk (not Jets) that this news can be posted in. Once you are more familiar with the forum I'm sure you'll get the hang of things on where to post.

Im glad hes or shes posting.

Keep posting BlueWonder... youll figure things out.
#35.... The Godfather of Swag

blue_gold_84

Well, at least the ECF won't be a sweep anymore. Big OT win by the Habs last night.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Rhapsody in Blue

Very impressive performance by Tokarski.

Rhapsody in Blue

Proust gets a 2 game suspension for his hit on Stepan and Carcillo got an automatic 10 game suspension for abusing an official.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Rhapsody in Blue on May 23, 2014, 10:47:07 PM
Proust gets a 2 game suspension for his hit on Stepan and Carcillo got an automatic 10 game suspension for abusing an official.
and?
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Rhapsody in Blue

GOLDMEMBER

hate to say it these playoffs completely dis interest me now.

I find myself watching Lebron instead
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Rhapsody in Blue

The Caps have announced Brian MacLellan has been promoted to GM and Barry Trotz is the new head coach.
http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=720753&navid=DL|NHL|home

SaxonMiller11

Quote from: sweep the leg on May 22, 2014, 01:58:39 PM
I'd be ok with that. The guy knows the history & scouting report of every player at every level of hockey. Part of what makes him so annoying is his need to show that off when he's calling a game.
I'm like that when watching games, but thankfully it seems to me that it's appreciated by others when I'm watching, lol
Go Bombers!

AngryGreg

Quote from: SaxonMiller11 on May 27, 2014, 10:22:33 PM
I'm like that when watching games, but thankfully it seems to me that it's appreciated by others when I'm watching, lol

guess what.....its not  :D
DONT RUSH ME!! IM ON BLUE BOMBER TIME!!!