Calgary @ Winnipeg Pre-game.

Started by Pigskin, October 04, 2026, 02:03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue In BC

Quote from: Throw Long Bannatyne on Today at 06:16:27 PMWhy should we do anything for you?  You deleted the game before it was over in a fit of anger and can't be bothered to re-watch it with an analytical eye rather than in an emotional rage. Burn baby burn, till nothing remains and we're all covered in soot.

I watched all but the last 5 minutes. I said I didn't see him do anything. That's a fact not an opinion. It doesn't mean he didn't do anything but it was not obvious on TV. That's not unusual watching on TV. It's a bunch of fast moving players and unless someone is directly involved in something specific, it's close to impossible to even identify all 12 players.

That's true for any game watched on TV and I've watched close to 70 years of games. Watching a game live you can more likely see who is on the field and what they are able to accomplish.

This was an away game, so it's fair to ask what you saw ( on TV ) even without video support that I didn't see.
One game at a time

Blue In BC

#61
Quote from: Blueforlife on Today at 06:28:29 PMPersonal shot reported, unbelievable, I call it like it is (how I see it), always have, always will

It's not an excuse see below.  You just can't appear to stand having two people on the opposite end of your position.

Talk ball, please, personal jabs have no place here, thanks

I trust TLB and his unbiased opinion, that is allowed without being razzed for doing so wow

I believe that Hansen played well within his role on short yardage and likely helped a bit on teams.  I trust TLB and his summary of his impact on SY.  Making a mountain about a mole hill to push your anti Hansen narrative imo.  We like Hansen and he had a good game, that's it lol.Props, facts, reason and calling it exactly how it is

A little harsh perhaps but on point, thanks, on the same page here

Yes we ain't pulling film for him lol we know what we saw 😉

It's not a personal shot and go ahead and report it as you always do. Thin skin to say the least. It is a discussion about what was seen or not seen. How many times have you reported me now?

All I did is ASK what you saw not what you parroted from what another poster said. I don't know how you could have seen anything I didn't see. That's a reality. It's not like I've never watched an ST play and saw someone make a spectacular hit or make a bad miss.

I didn't delete the PVR in a fit of rage. I deleted it in disgust, heartbreak or what you want to call it, I saw no purpose in watching the last 5 minutes or re-watching the entire game.

Saying " likely played well on ST's" is not the same as saying " I saw and that he had a good game " and that's the point. That's a guess at best.

I never said he had a bad game. See the difference? I only said I didn't see him do anything more than that 1 play. You have not done that.
One game at a time

Blueforlife

Quote from: Blue In BC on Today at 06:52:56 PMIt's not a personal shot and go ahead and report it as you always do. Thin skin to say the least. It is a discussion about what was seen or not seen. How many times have you reported me now?

All I did is ASK what you saw not what you parroted from what another poster said. I don't know how you could have seen anything I didn't see. That's a reality. It's not like I've never watched an ST play and saw someone make a spectacular hit or make a bad miss.

I didn't delete the PVR in a fit of rage. I deleted it in disgust, heartbreak or what you want to call it, I saw no purpose in watching the last 5 minutes or re-watching the entire game.

Saying " likely played well on ST's" is not the same as saying " I saw and that he had a good game " and that's the point. That's a guess at best.

I never said he had a bad game. See the difference? I only said I didn't see him do anything more than that 1 play. You have not done that.
2nd personal shot, we are not here to discuss each other, reported again.  Please talk ball don't talk about me.  It's really not that hard but you continue to do it.  Really sad that repetitive behavior after been asking you to stop for years.  I enjoy your take.  Nobody cares or wants to hear about the personal stuff.  Every debate goes the same way, the farther apart we are the more likelihood you resort to making personal unwanted comments.

Hansen had a good game and two of us have communicated what we saw and posted our opinion on it.  I believe his play on short yardage is enough to tell me he had a good game.  Stuffing someone on 3rd and 1 is very hard to do.  He did that his 1st game in.  You are understating what he did and nick picking and splitting hairs.  You don't trust what we seen, that's fine.  Sounds like TLB was bang on about you deleting it and why LOL.

Pigskin

Time to end this childish crap. Both of you have had your say, now stop.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

Pigskin

#64
I will get this back on track. Anyone hear the injury report for today.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

Blue In BC

Quote from: Pigskin on Today at 07:17:12 PMTime to end this childish crap. Both of you have had your say, now stop.

We discuss the performance of many players every week. In some cases it's positive and in others it's negative. In this case it's a request for what was seen or not.

One game at a time