What have you done for me lately...

Started by theaardvark, May 12, 2018, 01:08:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theaardvark

Casey fired in Toronto, after being voted "Coach of the Year" and leading his team to the best record in the NBA.

Heard pundits wondering if Rinne is done, after posting a Vezina winning season and leading his team to the President's cup.

Wow...

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

Jesse

My wife is amazing!

Pigskin

I didn't like the firing. The team needs one player to make them very good.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

theaardvark

I don't agree with the firing, unless they have a succession plan.  But I do understand it.  Whatever roster moves you make, you still have the same head running the show.   

The Raps getting swept by LeBron James again (not the Cav's, it was 100% LeBron) says that Casey is unable to figure out how to defend him, which is an essential item when he's going to be playing against you in important games.. 

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

Colton

Quote from: theaardvark on May 13, 2018, 06:09:49 PM
I don't agree with the firing, unless they have a succession plan.  But I do understand it.  Whatever roster moves you make, you still have the same head running the show.  

The Raps getting swept by LeBron James again (not the Cav's, it was 100% LeBron) says that Casey is unable to figure out how to defend him, which is an essential item when he's going to be playing against you in important games.. 

The reason Casey had a head coaching job in Toronto is because he figured out how to defend LeBron.

bluengold204

Quote from: Colton on May 13, 2018, 06:39:56 PM
The reason Casey had a head coaching job in Toronto is because he figured out how to defend LeBron.

Didn't show in the playoffs

Colton

Quote from: bluengold204 on May 15, 2018, 01:28:04 PM
Didn't show in the playoffs

LeBron is a lot better since then. Toronto at least had a guy that at one point WAS able to figure him out, which isn't exactly common.