J5V

That's the ball game. Thank you, Argos.
Go Bombers!

markf

Judge and awe might be over the hill

Pete

it feels like smoke and mirrors that toronto has scored 39 points

J5V

What terrible tackling by both teams but Calgary actually out-sucked the Argos in this one.
Go Bombers!

Jesse

Quote from: Pete on August 10, 2024, 02:27:10 AMit feels like smoke and mirrors that toronto has scored 39 points

Janarion and a defensive score will do that.
My wife is amazing!

J5V

Calgary has Begelton and not much else.
Go Bombers!

J5V

Argos give up the deep one. Figures.
Go Bombers!

markf

always a good time when dave dickensen loses.

wow Maier looks unhappy.

J5V

Third and ten and they throw it nine yards. Well done, Jake.
Go Bombers!

J5V

Dickenson all smiles. I think he knows he was lucky to get a split in this back-to-back with the Argos. They really had no business winning the first game.
Go Bombers!

markf

Quote from: J5V on August 10, 2024, 02:34:22 AMThird and ten and they throw it nine yards. Well done, Jake.

I think he got really  hammered a few plays ago...

Bombers can certainly beat these two teams.

TecnoGenius

Quote from: bomb squad on August 10, 2024, 01:53:06 AMBegelton fishes

That Begelton dragging 6 guys 20Y to the almost-TD was a thing of beauty.  Even more so because he's not a huge guy.  He's built like Lawler and I can't see Lawler doing that.  And I really wish he had made it all the way, too, because that would be even more amazing AND I have him in fantasy.  ;D
Never go full Rider!

J5V

Quote from: TecnoGenius on August 10, 2024, 02:46:29 AMThat Begelton dragging 6 guys 20Y to the almost-TD was a thing of beauty.  Even more so because he's not a huge guy.  He's built like Lawler and I can't see Lawler doing that.  And I really wish he had made it all the way, too, because that would be even more amazing AND I have him in fantasy.  ;D
Hmm .. take a closer look. He's built pretty solidly and I suspect he carries more muscle than Lawler. Would make a great Bomber. I'd love to pry him away from Calgary.
Go Bombers!