2 (9.5%)
Ottawa blows us out
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Blueforlife

?

If anyone picks a tie and it happens, I'll mail you a prize LOL

blue_or_die

I chose squeak by with a win, and that's me being optimistic. Lots of injuries and even more question marks still.

Tempted to roll the dice and vote for a tie so I have at least a small chance to receive the prize, which I assume is a milk jug of PJ's stadium-disavowed homemade salsa
#Ride?

GOLDMEMBER

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Blue In BC

Ok. I'll bite. I picked a tie even though it's unlikely although possible after an OT effort.

It's not the result I expect but what have I got to lose at a chance to get a prize.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

drahgon

I picked with the majority that the Bomber's will squeak out a win. Last weeks (lack of) performance has us all a little gun shy.

Jesse

Ottawa has a shockingly good looking team on paper. That has yet to translate to success for them in recent history.

Probably going to be low scoring. I'm tempted to say we blow them out of the water, but I'm not sure our Offence has that gear right now, so a defensive battle it is.
My wife is amazing!

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: Jesse on June 13, 2024, 09:09:04 PMOttawa has a shockingly good looking team on paper. That has yet to translate to success for them in recent history.

Probably going to be low scoring. I'm tempted to say we blow them out of the water, but I'm not sure our Offence has that gear right now, so a defensive battle it is.

If there was a game I expect us to come out roaring this is it. If not we may have a issue or two.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

dd

We have more than an issue or 2 to address, we're in trouble.....

kkc60

Quote from: dd on June 14, 2024, 03:33:02 AMWe have more than an issue or 2 to address, we're in trouble.....
There is no part of the team right now (outside of running back, kicker and punter) that does not have at least some concern

bluebeard

Quote from: dd on June 14, 2024, 03:33:02 AMWe have more than an issue or 2 to address, we're in trouble.....
I think that I said this before... parity.  No longer are teams like Ottawa, Edmonton or Sask can be taken lightly.  Injuries also will make things difficult.  Are we looking at a rebuild or is it to soon for that??

TecnoGenius

Quote from: bluebeard on June 14, 2024, 05:14:15 AMI think that I said this before... parity.  No longer are teams like Ottawa, Edmonton or Sask can be taken lightly.  Injuries also will make things difficult.  Are we looking at a rebuild or is it to soon for that??

Worse still, WPG has lost its aura, its mystique.  Teams aren't afraid of us anymore.  They aren't even giving us respect (OTT going for it on 3rd & 1.5 from the gun).  They now assume they'll just trample all over us.  They come up with better plans and tell their players if they follow the plan WPG has no answer.  Because we don't.

We're going to have to fight for every win this season.  We're going to have to go back to the underdog mindset where we have to out-physical everyone just to get a W.  The days of mailing it in are over.
Never go full Rider!

dd

We are going to be a .500 team this year. We have some massive personnel issues that have gone unaddressed - gone is our prolific pass rush, gone is our kick/punt returner, gone is our #1 reciever, our kicking and punting has been inconsistent at best, our Qb is struggling like never before, and our ace RB is on the limp. That's a steep hole to climb out of

Blueforlife

Quote from: kkc60 on June 14, 2024, 04:02:37 AMThere is no part of the team right now (outside of running back, kicker and punter) that does not have at least some concern
Lots of areas of concern yes

Lbs are good imo
Receivers no issue imo
Quote from: dd on June 15, 2024, 12:40:27 AMWe are going to be a .500 team this year. We have some massive personnel issues that have gone unaddressed - gone is our prolific pass rush, gone is our kick/punt returner, gone is our #1 reciever, our kicking and punting has been inconsistent at best, our Qb is struggling like never before, and our ace RB is on the limp. That's a steep hole to climb out of
Pass rush will be average, Lawler will be back, punting will be average, Zach will sort it out, Brady be fine.  Challenges yes, too steep no, imo.