Official Game Day Thread - Winnipeg at Saskatchewan - May 20, 2024

Started by ModAdmin, May 19, 2024, 05:16:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOLDMEMBER

I just want some Blue Bomber football I am starving for it.
As previously mentioned KR, DB, DE, DT, OT, G are spots where I'd like to see folks shine.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Blue In BC

Bombers have 11 days before their last pre season game. Although they aren't requirement to make any cuts before the final cuts, I wonder if that does happen.

Roster listed on CFL.CA has 97 players and I'd think some decisions will have been made after today.  Veterans will need to play part of the last game.

6 rookie receivers not dressing for the game today.

2019 Grey Cup Champions

bwiser

Quote from: kkc60 on May 19, 2024, 06:43:43 PMLofton and Ivy at RT worries me, the fact Vanterpool and Keith are listed as guards is also surprising.
The right side of the line is a real concern. I am not saying they can't do it but we just don't know if they can.

Blue In BC

Quote from: bwiser on May 20, 2024, 02:23:20 PMThe right side of the line is a real concern. I am not saying they can't do it but we just don't know if they can.

The OL overall is a concern. At least until we know whether Neufeld has actually retired. If he doesn't return we'll have 3 changes to our 2023 starting OL even if 2 of them were here last year.

I think I'm more concerned about the defence. Jeffcoat, Walker, Houston, Parker  ( injured ), Bighill ( injured ) is a lot to see change.

Many of the candidates to replace starters have some good credentials but it's a TBD situation.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

Throw Long Bannatyne

Quote from: bwiser on May 20, 2024, 02:23:20 PMThe right side of the line is a real concern. I am not saying they can't do it but we just don't know if they can.

I'm confident Lofton will play well, have more doubt that Dobson is good in pass protection.

Jesse

Quote from: Blue In BC on May 20, 2024, 02:32:22 PMThe OL overall is a concern. At least until we know whether Neufeld has actually retired. If he doesn't return we'll have 3 changes to our 2023 starting OL even if 2 of them were here last year.

I think I'm more concerned about the defence. Jeffcoat, Walker, Houston, Parker  ( injured ), Bighill ( injured ) is a lot to see change.

Many of the candidates to replace starters have some good credentials but it's a TBD situation.

Neufeld has not retired.
My wife is amazing!

TBURGESS

Winnipeg Blue Bombers - 2019 Grey Cup Champs.

Bluehawk

Can one of the tech savy people here post the link to watch today's game?

Thanks
I'd rather be a Bomber than a .....

Blue In BC

2019 Grey Cup Champions

GOLDMEMBER

The stream has not started yet...

It says "live" now. So that is a good sign I guess

theaardvark

I get that this is a streaming offering with no production but is anyone else completely disappointed so far?

Interesting, Hardrick is one of the captains out for the toss...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

GOLDMEMBER

It works but I sucks so far
Refresh and noise cut outs.

This is could be more of a pain in the *** than I had hoped.

GOLDMEMBER